Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

for all who care and know tuberski he is my husband. i have just asked him to hook me up to all of you guys to see what interests him so much here. Hopefull i can find some intelligent conversation here since the old chat rooms are all the same sex and fighting
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Then he will have told you to expect this!

DL!!!!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Then he will have told you to expect this!

DL!!!!

What, and ruin you fun, che?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Oh, I forgot:

ACK!

Comment

You can't dance to your own DL!
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

ok im a little wet behind the ears here as far as this thingy goes but im willing to learn how to do this
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Tuberski would hit it, etc.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

what the heck is dl

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    Tuberski would hit it, etc.
                    Got that right!

ACK!

Comment

if im the it id like to be called by my name tyvm

Comment

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

Yes dear.

ACK!

Comment

now back to the DL thingy can somebody besides my loving husband tell me what that means and in english please

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski

I think that's the first response the "it" has ever made!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X