No announcement yet.

How Old Are You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stefu is 20? That makes me feel old. I remember mocking his effeminate girly-boy picture in the old old photo thread. Tick tock tick tock...

No way AH is only 41! I definetly picture him in the "Ming Fatcat's Over 50 Club"
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Nope I'm in the fat cat over 40 club.
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu

Orwell's child here.
        18, Chernobyl's child.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

I remember the day Chernobyl occured.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

47 in three days.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              I remember the day Chernobyl occured.
              So do I, despite only being 6
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You write pretty good for a 6-year old...
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

I know.
                  12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                  Stadtluft Macht Frei
                  Killing it is the new killing it
                  Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

46 soon enough
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I thought you were the last confederate veteran?
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Cheekie bugger. More like last crimean war vet.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Re: Re: How Old Are You And How Old Would You Like To Be

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Actually you are in your fourth and third decade respectively...think about it...
                          I realised that when someone pointed it out earlier
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• I'm old enough.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Jeez I figured it was mostly a bunch of old crusties who posted here but I had no idea
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I remember the fall of the wall and the first Gulf War.
                                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                                X