No announcement yet.

New Year Drunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk threads aren't funny without some good pictures of the drunks involved
    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• It was probably the best new years gathering ive ever been to. I yakked in the sink 3 times trying brushing my tongue.

Ill see you next year, when there might be pictures, but probably not.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• it sucked because i threw up in my friends car and opened the door at 70 mph to throw up out the door.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• that is awesome MRT

I drank a buch a schnitzel. I was swaying like the twin towers after they got hit by airplanes. Then I got the beginnings of the spins, which are no fun at all. but thta was right as I went to sleep.
          Puked twice, projectile, barely made it into the toilet hte second time.

The hosts dad is also his neighbor, and came over, and spent all of his time at the liquor table.
          He was a tangential rambler. In that he'd begin one story, and would tell you literally 40 other stories related to items in each sotry. OS his amount of stories increases exponentially per story he tells. Black hole of stories.

I had something with real flakes of gold in it. That was tasty. Many drinks with mainly vodka as the primary ingredient.

I had an awesome New Years.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Stopped drinking 7AM... it was seriously WRONG. It was too much. I haven't been drinking a lot in the last few years, so I totally underestimated my capabilities of trashing all the drinks and alcohol. I thought well, I can't even drink this much so I might just well take these with me so I won't run out of booze. Because I thought, I'll either drink this bottle of STRONG booze, or these 18 beers. Not much of a tolerance built up in me so either will do great. So I did them both, and more alien drinks as well. good lord!!!! When I walked yhome I couldn't see anything like usually. But this time it was also different. I couldn't hear anything also. THis was a new experience. I was so deep in the tunnel you see.. the tunnel of 'yeah dude you drink too much'.

But it was fun. Except at the end.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• What happened at the end?

opcorn:

Comment

Working...
              X