This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GePap
    I amezes me that someone as capable as elf freako would get so involved in a "discussion" with Fez.
    Maybe El Freako didn't already know the extra-ordinary debating style of our good Fez.
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Hello people, why the **** do we allow Fez to ruin threads? Isn't it obvious that he is incapable of rational arguementation? It wastes time and space, and ruins threads. Given that a permaban of Fez is not coming, as he is simply a black hole of stupidity, and not outwardly and aggressively insulting and mean-spirited like others who get a permanban, can we all agree to ignore him and move on?

Comment

• I was going to post about how the US allowed Iraq's oil pipeline to Turkey to be opened up, in the 90s, to keep Turkey happy. In direct contravention of the UN sanctions.

And about how 98% of the blockade fleet in the Persian Gulf was American, but somehow those speedy oil tankers just kept darting past them...

But I read Giancarlo's masteful handling of el freako, and I now realize that facts are irrelevant.

Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Viking
          But I read Giancarlo's masteful handling of el freako, and I now realize that facts are irrelevant.

Not all facts, just those that don't

comply with my views.

Comment

• Imran already pointed this out... but HITLER was once Time Person of the Year.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Damned, its the THIRD time that was said.

I think Newsweek should counter with College of the Year, to combine the publicity of Man of the Year with the blockbuster US News and World Report college ranking issue.

Then, have a bunch of good looking female students pose in Bikinis to piggy back on the popularity of Sports Illutrated swimsuit edition.

It would be the greatest single Magazine edition EVER.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Yeah, but they'd probably F it all up by putting Dubya in a bikini during a visit to the Yale campus.

Comment

• Well, hire me as Editor, and I will be sure to catch such a possible screwup.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Does anyone know if Hitler was once Time man of the year?
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• I think he was.

Sava? Imran? Do y'all know?

Comment

• Proof!

See?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello people, why the **** do we allow Fez to ruin threads?
                          It gives us an opportunity to gloat at our moral an intellectual superiority.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Not that it has any trace of relevance to this year's naming, but even Josef Stalin was named Time's Man of the Year. Twice at that, 1939 and 1942.

Comment

• Okay, I was fine with Dubya bein' named MotY, until I saw the subtitle . . . AMERICAN REVOLUTIONARY!?!?! WHAT!!!!!
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hello people, why the **** do we allow Fez to ruin threads? Isn't it obvious that he is incapable of rational arguementation? It wastes time and space, and ruins threads. Given that a permaban of Fez is not coming, as he is simply a black hole of stupidity, and not outwardly and aggressively insulting and mean-spirited like others who get a permanban, can we all agree to ignore him and move on?

As for the choice-who cares?
                                You have an inferior mind, you shouldn't be commenting on superior minds. You aren't capable of anything... you are the one who is the black hole of stupidity. You are always incorrect.
                                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
                                X