This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
    Again you provide no real facts that comply with my views.
    Again, how would you know if you haven't looked at them?

And I notice you're too chicken**** to take me up on the wager

Way to show strength of conviction in your views Giancarlo
    19th Century Liberal, 21st Century European

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
      Wait, so sometime in January?
      I was talking geological time. Sometime within the next couple million years.
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
        Again you provide no real facts that comply with my views.

And the freakshow goes on ...

Ever considered a career in entertainment, Fezcarlo?
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• I'd like to thank El Freako for providing the laugh of the week.

Keep an eye out for helicopters though.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist

Ever considered a career in entertainment, Fezcarlo?
            He's the Hispanic Le Petomane, but less intentionally amusing.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
              They also named Hitler Person of the Year back in the 30's

As they say, it is only for the one that has most impact, not for the 'greatest'.
              You comparing Bush to Hitler?
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Hello people, why the **** do we allow Fez to ruin threads? Isn't it obvious that he is incapable of rational arguementation? It wastes time and space, and ruins threads. Given that a permaban of Fez is not coming, as he is simply a black hole of stupidity, and not outwardly and aggressively insulting and mean-spirited like others who get a permanban, can we all agree to ignore him and move on?

As for the choice-who cares?
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

As for the choice-who cares?
                  It certainly feels cold enough here, but this is proof positive about the climate in hell.
                  We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                  If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                  Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• That its hot, hot hot?

Bush is an obviously deeply devisisve figure, like Clinton was.

I just don;t think Man of the Year is meaningful. Not like you win money or anything. Last year it was the US Soldier.

Its a sort of meaningless publicity stunt.

Comment

• Hell must have frozen over since I agree (with you) that its meaningless.
                      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Stop messing with the weather in Hell, or the devil will come and get you.

Comment

• Though I agree with you in the main, GePap, this particular thread deserved to be Fezzed.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• No thread deserves the fate of being Fezzed- closed, but not Fezzed.

Comment

• The thread was destroyed nearly right from the start, for our greatest amusement.

It has grown dull with the El Freako - Fez discussion, but the beginning was a solid and exhilerating trashing of the topic
                              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I amezes me that someone as capable as elf freako would get so involved in a "discussion" with Fez.

Comment

Working...
                                X