No announcement yet.

The case for life on mars grows each day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ostrich is doing his thing ... as expected.

ill drop it.
    http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLHMHMB&key=RRK

:-(

Comment

• Mars sand dunes:

Taking ONE photograph and claiming that it represents some sort of alien structure, while we have scores of other photographs that show the true nature of those objects to be ordinary, is not only the very definition of pseudoscience, it's just plain silly.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If you read anything else on the topic. You should read this thread discussing martian plant life which is visibled
        http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=OLHMHMB&key=RRK

:-(

Comment

• Originally posted by booger
          The ostrich is doing his thing ... as expected.

ill drop it.
          I'll post it bigger so you can't just ignore it any more.

If the winds of Mars are insufficient to form large dunes (a preposterous claim in itself), then how do you explain this photograph from Mars?
          Attached Files
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by booger
            Thats funny mars hasnt had water for a gazillion years. Violent Sandstorms are frequent....again
            So I guess you've never seen pictures of petrified dunes on Earth.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Those things are dunes, they only look funny because the pictures are in black and white and are grainy. in color they would look much like Boris's color image. I have read enough books on Mars to prove you are a gullible fool, booger. any martian life would be similar the Terran bacteria that live in brine or solid rock, and would be deep underground

Comment

• Huge glass worms? That's even sillier than Cydonia.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• It is difficult to say just on those pictures though - either for or against the 'glass tube' theory.
                  I kinda like the 'sand dune' one so far though

Still we should be trying harder to get there, preferably in person(as in humans on the surface) or/and with more robotic missions.

When we have all this wonderfull solar system to explore it pains me to see us waste our resources on killing the one good planet we have and the people on it
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Attached Files
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• While Dole is the esteemed Martian Ambassador, Kemp is actually some hillbilly from the backwaters of Hyperion, Saturn.
                      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                      X