No announcement yet.

Issues concerning gays -- part XXXVVV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As soon as you reared you head again, and thus ended all constructive discourse here too, intelligence was no longer a prerequisite for continued posting.

Only sarcasm lives here now.
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• I have nothing else to say to you.
      Thank GOD!!!

Note that for future threads, I don't want you chasing away intelligence again.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo

ming will get mad at me if I lash out at you.

Um, you already have.
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Thank GOD!!!

Note that for future threads, I don't want you chasing away intelligence again.
          You don't have intelligence. You're nothing more then a bigot. And there I broke my promise. Oh hell.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Giancarlo...
            CHILL

Enough of your crap... discuss the topic, and none of the personal stuff that will just get you in trouble YET AGAIN! If you can't discuss this in a civilized fashion... go away.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He's the one that went after me.. but okay, whatever.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
                He's the one that went after me.. but okay, whatever.
                Frankly... I don't give a damn who started it. Because to continue it is just as much against the rules. You got a problem... report, and then SHUT UP!

You will be civilized, or you will be restricted... LIKE USUAL!
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Fine.

Now we can go back to the topic at hand. There is no reasonable amount of evidence against gay marriage, nor is there common logic in supporting a ban. That's the most definitive statement I will make on this subject.

Comment

• At this point, I doubt there is going to be any going back to the topic.

Time to let this thread die, now that it has been undone.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been posting sh*t, so knock-it-off for f*ck's sake!

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• newspeak

'gay' = newspeak. There's equality for you! Now more equality; bisexual deviants = reality of it.
                        'Issues concerning gays'. What a load of rubbish. This thread is proof of the decadence that rules the west. What the hell am I saying? Buggery (whateaver the sex of the person being buggered) is sadism. The former sentence is not newspeak.
                        Ah..buggery, the word that the buggerers will not speak. It's not in my dictionary either but that was published in 1953. Have I spelt it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                          It costs more to fly from France to Calgary than Vancouver to Calgary, alas.
                          I can drive.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                          X