Daddy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Congratulations. You passed the number needed to field a basketball team and are heading towards fielding a baseball team! Be glad you aren't in China with the "China One" policy as you would have been severely fined six times now.
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Congratulations also to Ogie, great news.

Comment

wow, congrats!

(seven!!! )
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
            Congrats Vince.

In a related note, The Ogs likewise are now expecting again. (Hopefully with much better outcome this time around :hope: ) This will make the Og household complete with 2 Adults, 2 kids, 2 cats, and 3 ferrets.
            I missed this first time through... Congrats!!! Hoping the best for you and your wife. I'll drink a yuengling for you to celebrate.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Re: Daddy!

Originally posted by Vince278
              Its official! My wife and I are expecting our seventh child, due in early August.

We haven't told anyone about it yet and were thinking of waiting until Christmas. Any suggestions on how we should break the news?
              Congratulations!

And same goes to Ogie -- but why no pet aardvarks?
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Get a canyonaro...

Comment

Originally posted by Stuie

I'll drink a yuengling for you to celebrate.
                  Yuengling will likely be the high point of my Christmas with the in-laws.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Re: Re: Daddy!

Originally posted by MrFun

but why no pet aardvarks?
                    I'm old school. Cats and Ferrets.
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                      Seven?

Have you considered birth control?
                      If they can take care of them and provide for them why not? Besides maybe they are wanting to have their own basketball team or something
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

oh and Congradulations.
                        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Congrats Vince.

In a related note, The Ogs likewise are now expecting again. (Hopefully with much better outcome this time around :hope: ) This will make the Og household complete with 2 Adults, 2 kids, 2 cats, and 3 ferrets.
                          you need to kill a ferret

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Daddy!

I'm old school. Cats and Ferrets.

Ferrets are illegal to have as pets.
                            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

seven
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Seriously, how do you house and feed a 9 member family? Either you have a very big house or they're stacking up 2-3 per room.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X