The Triumph of Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CharlesBHoff

I walk into the clerk office this mornging before praying at the Islanist center Federal Judge Arlander Keys have untill Monday Dec. 13, 2004 to resign.
    Golly.

Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• We're all quaking in our boots.
      If we hear from CHB again we'll know he didn't do it, 'cause they don't have internet where he would have to go if he did do it.
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        We're all quaking in our boots.
        If we hear from CHB again we'll know he didn't do it, 'cause they don't have internet where he would have to go if he did do it.
        I did do it. The SECOND DEPARTMENT have around Earth in Space 5 PBM(Planetary Buster Missile) which will make than hole in the Earth 4000 miles in diameter and 2000 miles deep that just ground zero. The primary blast zone go out to 8000 miles in diameter. This isnot counting the supermavice eathquater about 10 on the ritter scale happen on than glodal scale. It occupaty 250 cublic meter with than speed of 25000 miles per second with than maxium launch distance of 250,000 miles from the target surface, and it have 25,000 miles/second at the 0th second. It have forcefield and beam weapons to shoot down and anti-missiles system. It use hyperspace to appear 100 miles above Earth you have only .004 second to do anything.
        By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• I you, CBH

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            I you, CBH
            This is the not get arrest or shot up card anyone can have.
            By the year 2100 AD over half of the world population will be follower of Islam.

Comment

• Damn. Either somebody are ready for a lifetime straightjacket, or a certain BlackSmith from a village in the upper left corner of an old roman colony are trying to get into a fight with the local fisher.

I think that the fishes maybe aren't that fresh.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat
                Damn. Either somebody are ready for a lifetime straightjacket, or a certain BlackSmith from a village in the upper left corner of an old roman colony are trying to get into a fight with the local fisher.

I think that the fishes maybe aren't that fresh.
                Only once have the SECOND DEPARTMENT allow me to be arrest for a non-crime but hight ranking police offical have to be present to make sure I wasnot abuse in anyway.

Comment

• Then why is Israel asking French to not allow than Leabon TV Network Boardcast in the ECU. The network offer proofs that Israel was behind the AIDS ender hitting thw World. This action show that Israel did by trying to kill this network, what do the Jew have to hide. It they wherenot involse in biowarfare devolpment of AIDS they have nothing to worry about.

Comment

• "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                    -Bokonon

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo
                      It they didnot make AIDS they have nothging to worry about. Since they are trying to stop people from saying they make AIDS they must have a crime they want to hide.

Comment

• A few month ago I was in Barnes & Noble where they where displaying than book written by a far right wing Christian that they are being presute around the world.

They said than Christian Relief Fund was not allow by the UN to sent food to Iraq, it is run by Billy Grand son Joery who in puble make nasy remark about Islam and it founder. By make these remark anybody wouldnot allow him to hand out as he might add poison or biopoison to it.

Comment

I did do it. The SECOND DEPARTMENT have around Earth in Space 5 PBM(Planetary Buster Missile) which will make than hole in the Earth 4000 miles in diameter and 2000 miles deep that just ground zero. The primary blast zone go out to 8000 miles in diameter. This isnot counting the supermavice eathquater about 10 on the ritter scale happen on than glodal scale. It occupaty 250 cublic meter with than speed of 25000 miles per second with than maxium launch distance of 250,000 miles from the target surface, and it have 25,000 miles/second at the 0th second. It have forcefield and beam weapons to shoot down and anti-missiles system. It use hyperspace to appear 100 miles above Earth you have only .004 second to do anything.
                          Do you know anyone called Sitchin, or Von Daniken?
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom

Do you know anyone called Sitchin, or Von Daniken?
                            These arenot base on fission of U235 or Pu239 or fusion of hydrogen into helium but on the total conversion of matter into engery. Earth nuclear weapon are puny toy compare to this.

Comment

This is the not get arrest or shot up card anyone can have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Plus America and Americaian people arenot well love around the world like now. My letter to UN GA will embrassire the America government to no end. We have far right wing in our Congress who are total mult-culture, anti-any nonchristian religion, anti-UN.

There are Mosque being burn drown in Flodia and New England and the FBI does nothing to stop it. Every simple just arrest Pat Robston he behind it, ever listern to his TV show He encought this type of behavior.

Comment

Working...
                                X