No announcement yet.

Pray for Vel... Plus update from Chris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That happens due to how busy 'poly's servers are. When traffic is high, the avatars are turned off to lighten the load.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Great News! Thanks Ishtar for the update!
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
        Good news indeed.

Which reminds me, there are a few new avatars to add to the collage. I´ll be updating the collage later today. If anyone wants to get in, now´s your chance.
        you can replace my celtic frost one with the one I'm using now

I change avatars too often, I know. But I doubt I'll change this one any time soon.

Comment

• sending good vibes to the Vel-King
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

you can replace my celtic frost one with the one I'm using now

I change avatars too often, I know. But I doubt I'll change this one any time soon.
            "Celtic frost"? Um, which one is that exactly.
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• It's good to hear that Vel is recovering and will be going home soon.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Re: Vel

Originally posted by Ishtar
                He is doing better and is certainly still up to the flirting game. In fact, he should be going home in the next few days.

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK

"Celtic frost"? Um, which one is that exactly.
                  In the top right corner, it is the second from the right. The dark one with the words celtic frost. into the pandemonium. It's an album cover.

Comment

• Well, Vel is on the mend and the thread is no longer topped.

So this will probably be the final collage for Vel...
                    Attached Files
                    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Well, Vel just posted that he's back in the CB forum so I'm sure he'll be posting here soon, too. Good news
                      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

• Originally posted by BustaMike
                        Well, Vel just posted that he's back in the CB forum so I'm sure he'll be posting here soon, too. Good news

You should look a little harder here

He already started a thread a while back...

So can post your good wishes there...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bah... looking around requires effort. I already knew where this thread was

Comment

Working...
                          X