Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
    Asher:

if you lived here, you would get mugged three times as much as i would just because of your pale skin...
    I'm lily-white and I lived in US' captial of murder which happens to be its captial - DC. I also lived in its worst neighborhood. In 7 years there, my lily-white behind has yet to be mugged or whatever. Even if I venture out walking alone at 3am which is pretty often. I forgot to mention that DC is pretty much about 80% black and where I live, it's more of 98%.

Most of the time, crime are often commited within their own groups. As in black on black, and so on. Crimes across ethnic lines are not that common as people think they are.
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• i have yet to be mugged by a puerto rican though they would think i'm one of their own...
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer
        you agree with letting them have guns since they are the ones committing violent crime? blah?
        Typo which I have now fixed.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• AS wanted this to be a picture thread!!
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• yes not a thread about gay incestous innuendo, albino canadians, and crime rates...
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I AM THE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!!!
              Attached Files
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I entitle that Serbian Megalomania...

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• if there is such a thing as a people being megalomaniacs... it's the Germans first and the Serbs second. i think we all know that.

Comment

• I would agree with that.
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• @Sava
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• @Japher
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X