Behold the Blog of an Insane Nut!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behold the Blog of an Insane Nut!

this guy went to my high school. a typical nerd... didn't say or do much but nerdy things. amazing how people can just go insane when they're on the internet and concoct whacked fantasies.

enjoy the stupidity of this guy.

so what do yall diagnose? schizophrenia? he clearly has multiple personalities, delusions of grandeur, and an obsession with violence (check out his deriding of those who were beheaded and his claim that he understands paedophiliacs a few entries down)
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Teenage angst. Aww ... memories
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

a choice quote...

I was the picture of tantalizing androgyny.... Looking at that picture, I could understand pedophiles. It looks so perfect, so pure, you just want and need to defile it. To maybe see the tears, taste the young flesh, feel supreme domination.
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Drose:

the man is 19 or 20 now... this aint no teen angst. he's insane.

Comment

I am ever so glad to be who and what I am. To have my puppeteers' strings attached and firmly in place. Where others would leave matters to fate, I tend to make sure that I have ways to turn nearly any situation in my favor. At times I am horrified at myself, at my calm lack of all human emotion as I make decisions and plans that will possibly affect people's emotions, mental states and futures. But, such is the mold that I have come to fill. A swirling mass of light and shadow. I've described myself as a prism before, and it fits. It's all up to luck how your particular ray of light hits me. Should you happen to be reflected in the worst I have to offer, I pity you.
          what the hell is wrong with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            what the hell is wrong with him?
            He lives in Philly.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yeah but there's a million other people living in philly who aren't as violently insane as he is. i swear this man is going to find a bell tower and start shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                yeah but there's a million other people living in philly who aren't as violently insane as he is. i swear this man is going to find a bell tower and start shooting.
                Do something before someone gets hurt. If you can see that something may happen and don't do anything to prevent it then you become partially responsible.
                "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                2004 Presidential Candidate
                2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

He's a poet!
                  "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                  "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                    He's a poet!
                    So is Charles Manson.
                    "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                    "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                    2004 Presidential Candidate
                    2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

"Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Pffffft. Real psychos don't write florid tracts- they're usually incredibly dull. He's just a kid out to impress.
                          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

why does his weapon keep switching from a pistol, a strange looking HK and an m-14?

Comment

Working...
                              X