A Warning for JohnT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Warning for JohnT

DALLAS, Oct. 11 — A 12-year-old Dallas girl has been charged with fatally shooting her mother in the face because she was angry over being punished, police said Monday.
    Police said 48-year-old Elvira Marion Walton was shot and killed while she slept early Sunday. Walton's daughter has been taken into custody and charged with murder in the juvenile penal system.
    ''It appears the motive was anger over being grounded,'' a police spokesman said.
    The girl, whose name has not been released, was in the seventh grade. Police have said the girl fought with her mother over the girl leaving home late at night to meet with boys.

What a dumb *****.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I doubt JohnT punishes Sophie
      Monkey!!!

Comment

A 12 year-old girl tries to stay out late with males?

Sounds like there are some major issues going on...

Comment

I have an even better punishment for that little brat now.

In seventh grade there is no illusions about shooting someone in the face, that sort of thing should be an adult crime.
          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Remember "Guns don't kill people, people do."

Now go back to sleep.

Comment

Nah, it's bullets impacting at high speed.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

With that attitude, capable of committing such a horrible act, her personal prospects in later life will be a most fitting additional punishment.

Now for the people who choose to be around her after this...

Comment

Guns don't kill people, the decline in personal responsibility does.

Jeez
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Poor kid has issues, more of them now obviously
                    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I feel no sympathy.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Remember "Guns don't kill people, people do."

Now go back to sleep.
                        And the person who did such a thing would not do it if they had to use a bat, knife, poison, etc instead of a gun? The psychological distance allowed by guns did not turn this girl into a murderer, it "may" in other cases, but this was a mother and daughter relationship. I heard the girl was mad because mommy grounded her, that makes her beyond a criminal in my book, more like criminally insane...and the criminally insane won't be deterred by the absence of a gun. Unfortunately, I doubt she'll be "cured" after a few years in a cage and she's let go because the first evidence of her proclivity for evil was revealed for all to see when she was a child.

Comment

I feel no sympathy.
                          That's all I feel, I just think it's very, very sad.
                          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

''It appears the motive was anger over being grounded,'' a police spokesman said.
                            Sympathy? Nah, disgust...

Comment

Oh no! Where's JohnT? Is it too late?

Comment

Working...
                              X