PETA is filled with idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski
    I already said we were hypocrites.......
    Oh . . . well then . . . never mind, move along, nothing to see here.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Oreos and milk, Oreos and milk, Oreos and milk.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sure they were. You're an American, so you directly benefit. It would be very difficult to be an American had those events not occured.
        So, anyone who has benefit from the existance of America therefore benefitted from slavery? Interesting.

Still, I am for slavery as far as it does and has proven to improve economies and countries. However, we must sacrifice slavery due to moral codes.

That does nothing to change the fact the she is a hypocrit, nor does give any reasonable argument for why animals should have the same rights as people since I don't share the same moral standard towards animals as I do to people.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Meat is tasty.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Only when prepared properly.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

good caveat...
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I'll buy that for a dollar.
                "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  Only when prepared properly.
                  True-- medium rare to full rare for me with a nice spice rub yum

Oh and che --- Whether cattle are a "natural" rersource or not, who cares? Just save a nice sirloin, filet, striploin etc steak for me.

I am also a speciest-- Humanity first . . .. but I also agree that we try to sustain the resources-- so am opposed to overfishing, most clearcut logging etc-- We need to use our resources more wisely its true but I have no qualms about the fact that we use those resources.

To the PETA crowd-- what do you eat if you also figure out that the tomatoe and green bean has feelings?
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

To the PETA crowd-- what do you eat if you also figure out that the tomatoe and green bean has feelings?
                    Communists?
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

• Nah, we're RED meat.

Comment

• that was a bad pun
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Monkey!!!

Comment

• I don't mind PETA. They don't bother me. They are entitled to their opinions. I don't agree with them, and there aren't enough people that agree with them for them to be a problem.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• PETA does quite a bit that is destructive. Or, at least some people do bad things, and say they did it because of PETA, or somesuch.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                                PETA does quite a bit that is destructive. Or, at least some people do bad things, and say they did it because of PETA, or somesuch.
                                Well usually PETA targets the most heinous abuses of animals... which is fine by me. I don't agree with them on much, but I can't say I cry any tears for the people they target with their vandalism or whatever else it is they do.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X