Iraq is NOT a quagmire!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ned

If you limit the list to those countries that were supporting Osama bin Laden or Zarqawi, we did.
    1. That's not what I said.
    2. So you are saying that neither Syria, Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia governments have had any dealings whatsoever with AQ. The truth is you don't know.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Iran, indeed, is a problem. Ditto Syria. Saudi Arbia and Pakistan are cooperating.
      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Then you are admitting that your previous statement is false? That's the first step.
        What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
        What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Saudi Arabia and Pakistan are only partially co-operating. The most dangerous man in the world was pardoned by Mushariff and still lives free in Pakistan. SA frequently kills terror suspects rather than allow the FBI to interrogate them.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun

So it was reasonable for Bush to hop onto a carrier, and announce that everything was all hunky-dory?

Just because there were no major problems at the time, it was foolish for Bush and anyone else, to declare that it would all be downhill from that point on. No one has a crystal ball, but given the complexity of the situation after we intervened, it was naive to declare victory before the war ended (still has not ended).
            Damn straight it was Ok as the war phase had ended (and exceedingly earlier than anyone could have foreseen) the occupation/rebuild phase was beginning.

Providing a congratulatory message for job well done is now considered bad form. Better file that one away with Miss Manners.
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Damn straight it was Ok as the war phase had ended (and exceedingly earlier than anyone could have foreseen) the occupation/rebuild phase was beginning.

Providing a congratulatory message for job well done is now considered bad form. Better file that one away with Miss Manners.
              The war is not over -- you can call it by whatever other name you want to make yourself feel better, though.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• The war is over when the Republicans say it's over. Don't ask questions or disagree because that's unpatriotic. If you're not a U.S. citizen and you ask questions then you're probably a terrorist.

Comment

• Pax,

Not quite right. If a citizen in the US its unpatriotic.

If a citizen living outside the US most likely a traitor giving aid and comfort to AQ.

If a non US citizen definitely a terrorist.

For proper classification purposes where do you live?

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Texas, but I'm going to mexico for the weekend.

Comment

• So you're unpatriotic and you're going to become a traitor!
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Part time traitor mostly unpatriotic is my guess. But you'ld likely have to go before the ultra conservative judgement panel for full villification err... verification.

Comment

• MTGPWNZ
                          So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                          Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• As this thread isn't really on the real issue anymore. And as I don't feel like starting a new thread for small news, i'm going to bring some 'news' to you:

It appears as a flight has been forced down in Maine again. This time the dangerous terrorist on the flight was Eric Hobsbawm. Obviously the risk of this 87 year old historian taking over the flight and crashing into some building was so great that the flight couldn't continue to its final destination.

(yes, it's a joke I found on a blog)

Comment

• Originally posted by Pax
                              Then you are admitting that your previous statement is false? That's the first step.
                              Let me confess my sins, dear confessor. I was wrong.

http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                                Pax,

Not quite right. If a citizen in the US its unpatriotic.

If a citizen living outside the US most likely a traitor giving aid and comfort to AQ.

If a non US citizen definitely a terrorist.

For proper classification purposes where do you live?
                                So then you are insinuating that to ask questions is to be unpatriotic?
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X