A question for Imran Siddiqui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Imran Siddiqui

I'm just curious what makes you a Republican? Is it that avatar you have of Reagan? I mean what exactly are you a republican on? All I've seen out of you is support of liberal agendas and attacks on Bush. Yet you say over and over you are a Republican fed up with the Bush administration. Even moderates support Bush and I really don't think you are a moderate. So by all means lay it out because I'm really curious what makes you a Republican.

Threads singling out individuals are not allowed.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
        Hmmm. It's happened to me more than once.

Comment

Birthday threads.

Imran is a librul in disguise.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

But he likes Harry Potter, so he's not all that bad.

Comment

I say we just make this a birthday thread for Imran.

Happy Birthday Imran!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Imran! WOO!
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Happy non-Birthday

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I say imran answers the question since I am not the only one wondering why Imran is going around calling himself a republican.

Comment

These things happen when you have those inconvenient gits who fail to blindly buy the whole party package like the obedient proles they should be.

I'm a left-winger who supports the miltary action in Iraq. My, that confuses a few people, I can assure you.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Re: A question for Imran Siddiqui

Originally posted by MalevolentLight
                        I'm just curious what makes you a Republican? Is it that avatar you have of Reagan? I mean what exactly are you a republican on? All I've seen out of you is support of liberal agendas and attacks on Bush. Yet you say over and over you are a Republican fed up with the Bush administration. Even moderates support Bush and I really don't think you are a moderate. So by all means lay it out because I'm really curious what makes you a Republican.
                        This is a pretty naive question. Did you know that within each party, they have their own spectrum of politicians, and that they can have different positions from one another?

I think I remember Imran saying in the past that he is a centrist, anyway.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I say Imran answers the question, and if not, or if we do not like his answer we declare his behaviour un-American or even worse.
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by MalevolentLight
                            I say imran answers the question since I am not the only one wondering why Imran is going around calling himself a republican.
                            It does seem you are the only one with a severe infatuation that borders on obsession.

I think you just really want to get nudie pictures of him.
                            "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                            ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                            "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

If Imran does not answer immediately the terrorists win!
                              Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X