Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Today's Republican Party Oppose Slavery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
      It doesn't really matter. You want to force people into contract. Women must be free to decide if they want to carry a fetus. It's that simple. Even if you paid them and forced them it would violate them.

whoa, nelly.
      i never said anything about a contract.
      i also never said i was against the legality of abortion.
      stop assuming things, kid.
      What is your beaf then?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Isn't the Commie default position that Capitalism is slavery? Trick question, Che!

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

What is your beaf then?
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious

It doesn't really matter. You want to force people into contract. Women must be free to decide if they want to carry a fetus. It's that simple. Even if you paid them and forced them it would violate them.
            You are 100% correct..

But....

Wait for it...

They should make that choice before they get pregnant.

I'm Pro-choice.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Jaguar,

I can't see any purpose to what you're doing, except to be annoying. You can't possibly think that is funny or even cute.

Comment

This is a stupid thread, and I am trying to get it closed. It's not like your abortion debates are any more on the original, albeit dumb topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                  They should make that choice before they get pregnant.

I'm Pro-choice.

ACK!
                  Now you want to tax sex. Great.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                    This is a stupid thread, and I am trying to get it closed. It's not like your abortion debates are any more on the original, albeit dumb topic.
                    Why do you care about other people's discussions? You don't have to read.

Comment

Who said anything about taxing sex?

Not wanting a baby should be thought of before engaging in sex.

ACK!

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Because this thread is a celebration of partisan politics and stupidity. Now, if you will excuse me,

Comment

I see a ban coming......

ACK!

Comment

That's ok, as long as the glorious Mountain Goat Revolution cruises to victory.

Comment

It won't, you'll just be banned.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X