Greatest Conqueror Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest Conqueror Ever

Yet another pointless opinion pissing contest-but I haven't seen this one for a while. If you don't like the guys on the list, werll, write in your candidate.
    Alexander
    35.59%
    Julius Caesar
    5.93%
    Ghengis Khan
    37.29%
    Attila the Hun
    0.85%
    Napoleon
    11.86%
    Mohammed
    1.69%
    Banana the Great
    6.78%
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Voted Caesar for his intellectual qualities.
    In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Easy choice from the way I look at it...Alexander. The weakest on the list would be close between Napolean and Atilla
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

OMFFG no Shaka included!

/me runs off randomly screaming about racism, bias, etc.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Khan. No contest. Literally.
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
            OMFFG no Shaka included!

* Jaguar runs off randomly screaming about racism, bias, etc.
            /me has Jaguar hunted down by a few roving Vandals and eliminated.

Anyone else want to make any stupid claims?

By the way, why is Alexander an easy choice compared to say, Ghengis Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
              Anyone ever heard of Ghengiskhandria?
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

No, cause Ghengis didn't have a silly naming obsession.

Comment

KHAN!
                  http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by monkspider
                    KHAN!
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Seriously, he conquered all of Asia. There is no way Alexander can compare.

Alexander

Comment

* GePap has Jaguar hunted down by a few roving Vandals and eliminated.

Anyone else want to make any stupid claims?
                        You're stupid.

Comment

Caesar's conquests while smaller, lasted a great deal longer than the others.
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Ghengis Khan, the Chinese still claim his territory to this day.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Alexander brought civilization with him, as well as being a conquerer among the best. Ceasar can claim something similar, but given the resources of Rome can't compare to Alexander.
                              khan, while a brutal conquerer, brought little else.
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X