Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nah, im ambivalent towards the mets - the same feeling i have towards teams who dont threaten my teams.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• lowe, 6 outs away from a complete game.
      "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• 5 outs away, they gonna pull him to get left v. left.

Comment

• 4 outs, Keith foulke is in.

Comment

• SWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPP EMOOOOOOOOOOOOTION

Comment

• So you are still 3.5 games back

Try another day.
              If you don't like reality, change it! me
              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• but 4 games up on the Angels and 5 games ahead of the rangers. the WC is a lock.

so is the division btw

Comment

• You really need to cure your pschyzophrenia, cause when the Sox are 8.5 games out- OH, the end, its all over!, and when they are 3.5 games out- WE HAVE IT LOCKED! I mean, come on, there are drugs to help you with that.

Comment

• why should i? its a helluva emotional ride.

Comment

• Cause it will end like last year

Comment

• dont count on it. we going all the way, we gonna be the champions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                          dont count on it. we going all the way, we gonna be the champions.
                          Just like last year

Thought, if the cosmos needs to balance the scales and have the RS win in order for Bush to lose, then AND ONLY THEN will I support a RS victory. That is how much beating Bush means to me.

Comment

• Wow.

Just Wow, I thought I'd never read that.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• last year is done. this year is now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

Just like last year

Thought, if the cosmos needs to balance the scales and have the RS win in order for Bush to lose, then AND ONLY THEN will I support a RS victory. That is how much beating Bush means to me.
                                Massachusetts 2004!
                                "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                                ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                                "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                                X