Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are really going to have an East Coast meet

OK

so I am going to say that we are going to have an East Coast meet DC Sept 4 (that Sat)

let the discussion began (if you post on this thread to say you are interested, I will PM you)

this is going to happen this time (coudl be at another loc or time, but we should have at elast a beggining date)

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Sounds good to me.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

bump to keep it real

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sure, I'm in.
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Can someone pick me up in Lexington, VA?
          "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
          "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
          "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
          "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

bump to keep it real

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I'll be in DC by then. Would we do this in metro DC, or someplace near the Metro in Murrahland or NOVA?
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I'm game.

Comment

4th doesn't work for me, but have a great time! Someone take some pictures!!
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I'll be there in spirit.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

bump to keep it real

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I'd be interested... if I hadn't moved to New York City recently. And not have my car up here, for obvious reasons.

Wasn't there a thread on an NYC Poly meet awhile back? Why did that die after all?
                        All syllogisms have three parts.
                        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I will coordinate the DC one

I don't know of anyone doing the NY one

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I agree! Clacton-on-Sea alright for everyone?
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X