The World vs. Supercitizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World vs. Supercitizen

I did a search on google for Supercitizen.. to my utter disgust, there were not a mention about the REAL Supercitizen that is me.

There was even a website http://supercitizen.com, but it had nothing to do with me, but some taxes. Disgusting. What about the other supercitizens found on the wold wide web? Frauds. All of them. They all fail the simple rules of SC, and thus are using my good name and making me, the superhero, look bad.

One website even used the word supercitizen do describe corporate crooks. Where citizen is average joe and supercitizen is the corporate man.

SO let's make it clear once in for all. ALL THE SUPERCITIZEN PRETENDING TO BE ME, OR USE MY NAME IN THEIR OWN DIRTY AGENDAS ARE NOT REAL SUPERCITIZENS!

Now as far as superheroes goes, Supercitizen is unique in a way that there CAN be other supercitizens also. While there is only one Batman, Spiderman etc, there can be more than on Supercitizen. However, let's make it clear again, these people posing to be SC on the internet ARE NOT THE REAL DEAL!

To make sure you know who the real Supercitizen is, I present few facts that applies to ALL supercitizens, hidden or public.

Supercitizen Facts:
    - They all have record in public. If they do not provide you their personal record, refuse to do so or claim they don't have one, they're not the real deal, but posers. If you catch one of these, let me know.

- Supercitizens HATE Punks. Only Supercitizen is qualified to label and define an individual as Punk, but generally they are people with no respect to the law, the society and have absolutely no respect for property of the state or another individual. They also act disrespectfully towards people who didn't do them wrong.

- Supercitizen knows no nationality. SC fights worldwide.

- SC can not lose.

- SC is more powerful, sexy and qualified than any other superhero.

- SC is peoples superhero.

- SC is the protector of all men and women and children.

- SC is not controlled by the government or police or any other authority. SC does not want to affiliate himself with another office etc. to avoid possible conflict of interest if the office or authority itself is corrupt. SC vows to fight corrupt cops, officials and authority of any kind.

- SC does not hide his real identity from the public, like Batman, Spiderman and other ***** superheroes. He doesn't need to change his clothes, because unlike other superheros, he is real.

- FSC (First SC) is second ONLY to God. OSC's (Original SC's) are only second to God and FSC.

------

Now there are lots of other rules ot SC's, but these are general rules and the first rules set by the First SC, me.
    Other SC's refer to me as First SC. A person can act like a SC, but is never officially SC unless he comes to me, the First SC, and I grant my official permission. There are NO official renegade SC's. However if SC recieves no complaints and is unofficial acting to his own accord, OSC, Original SC's do not retaliate against him. But OSC's also do not allow the lone SC to have status of a real superhero.

This is to set the record straight, and expose all the internet posers. THERE ARE NO REAL OFFICIAL SC's on the internet claiming to be SC, except me.

SCC, SC Council DOES NOT ACCEPT NEW TRAINEES, except in special cases. Possible sidekicks can establish themselves ONLY with OSC and with special permission from FSC.

Let it be known, every SC poser answers directly to FSC and the day of reckoning will come, unless they stop their evil ways. First warning has been given!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Maybe you're the poser.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hmm. Pekka, have you run out of lithium or something?
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

che, and maybe communism will work some day?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

- SC can not lose.

w:4 t:2 l:1

You're an imposter!
          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

It says Don't ask doesn't it.. Only a surpeme being, like FSC (that's me) can have things like that and STILL be within the rules.
            In da butt.

Comment

I was gonna post that too Eli.
              Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

We demand to see your personal record of the l: 1. Do you refuse to do so?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Oops. Pekka's nemesis just showed up.
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Snowflake, I have made a thread about that when it happened. Done thousands of times already. Go dig the archives.

And the record is in my sig, very public.
                    In da butt.

Comment

HA HA! Pekka is an poseur! He's not the real Supercitizen!
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

imran, I will never forget that you said that, even when you are just joking.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Pekka reminds me of Calvin as "Stupendous Man"

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I never heard of him but sounds like a Punk to me.
                            In da butt.

Comment

I don't like the looks of this guy:

Take him out first, Pekka!
                              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                              X