No announcement yet.

WTO makes progress in cutting farm subsidies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you get the world price without a model of the world market?
    you can graph the world price on a domestic model. its common sense. in a country that domestically subsidises its product, you knwo that the world price is below the original domestic made goods.
    "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
      you can graph the world price on a domestic model.
      The price is transfered from the world graph. You can't just assume some constant price when the issue is the world market, not the domestic.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

I don't quite see the connection between the two

Just looked a good opportunity to bring it up

Comment

• The price is transfered from the world graph. You can't just assume some constant price when the issue is the world market, not the domestic.
          yes you can because the domestic production compared to world is small.
          "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Happy birthday Kid.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawrence of Arabia
                yes you can because the domestic production compared to world is small.
                The subsidies aren't even for one nation alone. Of course you have to have a world model. What do you have against it anyway? Is it telling you something you don't want to know?

Thank you guys for the birthday wish.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• The subsidies aren't even for one nation alone. Of course you have to have a world model. What do you have against it anyway? Is it telling you something you don't want to know?
                  but you dont know at what levels other o****ries subsidize their goods at, nor what their original market prices are, so you cannot include them on the same curve you need to look at them seperate.

Comment

Working...
                  X