This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
    You forget they already are on the Oglethorpe payroll for distributing Sex toys to Jackson Missippi.
    Not the Russians.
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• So 4 different people made at least 3 accusations about me that they couldn't prove.

I love this place.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Over at Counterglow we have one thread which is approaching 14,000 posts.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

Not the Russians.
          Yakuza, Italian and Good Ole Boy got my back.
          "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious
            So 4 different people made at least 3 accusations about me that they couldn't prove.

I love this place.
            Only 4, its been a slow day.

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• You guys are dead meat then

Comment

• /me passes GePap's name onto friends in the Justice department indicating suspicious terrorist activity emanating from NYC from a certain GePap fellow. Known conspirator with Russian mafia WMD dealers.

Comment

• Somehow the MBT thread reached over 1000 posts iirc

Before this thread dies and drifts off to archive heaven I wonder if anybody has some suggestions for terms I could google to try to get a better handle on whether or not the world (or at least the US) is headed toward being an "anti-meritocracy future dystopia" (as I called it earlier) or if it will tend to remain in large part a meritocracy where talent and work ethic, rather than family of birth, remains the primary determinant of ones financial success. I'm still very undecided about this.

Comment

So 4 different people made at least 3 accusations about me that they couldn't prove.

I love this place.
                    Actually, I did prove you said what you claimed not to say. You made sweeping generalizations about rich people, asserting that they do not do real work and get rich exploiting people who do. I quoted some of your past posts as examples. You then proceeded to tell me I had misunderstood you and that you never said ALL rich people are lazy. Backpedal all you want, but your comments are there for all to see.

Deny, deny, deny, eh Kid?

I love this place too

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                      * Ogie Oglethorpe passes GePap's name onto friends in the Justice department indicating suspicious terrorist activity emanating from NYC from a certain GePap fellow. Known conspirator with Russian mafia WMD dealers.
                      /me has his connections at the Justice department "accidently" shred the paperwork. Local police is alerted to a sex smuggling ring down south, with an "Ogie" in charge...

Comment

• C-beast X 5.5!
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arrian

Actually, I did prove you said what you claimed not to say. You made sweeping generalizations about rich people, asserting that they do not do real work and get rich exploiting people who do. I quoted some of your past posts as examples. You then proceeded to tell me I had misunderstood you and that you never said ALL rich people are lazy. Backpedal all you want, but your comments are there for all to see.

Deny, deny, deny, eh Kid?

I love this place too

-Arrian
                          This is someone who swares that he knows exactly what I said, but searched and searched to find something that he admits istn't what he was accusing me of saying. I don't know how you guys live with yourselves.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I bet this will be the longest thread ever. What is the record?
                            Don't bet your paycheck.

If you want to continue, do it in a new thread.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                            X