X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope he's not out for the whole day.
    Did you PM him, Imran?

Since I follow him, I'll prep a choice of two in the meantime.
    Still a few interesting names left...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yep, I PMed him, and yeah, we may have to wait until the evening... though he did post this morning .

Definetly a LOT of interesting names left... especially on the WR side.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Back to page 1 with you!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Only one TE so far... Why is that?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Because TE's don't put up that many points. It is much better to get a WR or a QB who will smoke the average TE in terms of points. Though that you've brough it up, I bet in the next two rounds the elite TEs all get taken .

Comment

• The only really elite TE went about where he should have. Too big a dropoff after Gonalez IMHO to spend a 3rd rounder on 2nd-best...

If you look at a few fantasy sites, you'll see we're actually "according to form" on this.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well I think even Gonzales may have gone too high, but I guess since TE doesn't have many elite, it is ok. There is one other TE, who I felt isn't that far of a drop off from Gonzales.

I basically neglect my TE position .

Comment

• Yea, I'm thinking of doing that too, since it's a pretty volatile position as far as performance goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Well I think even Gonzales may have gone too high, but I guess since TE doesn't have many elite, it is ok. There is one other TE, who I felt isn't that far of a drop off from Gonzales.

I basically neglect my TE position .
                    I would have drafted Gonzalez in the 3rd if he had fallen to me. But Santana Moss was a slam dunk over the other TE's, even Heap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Though that you've brough it up, I bet in the next two rounds the elite TEs all get taken .
                      What? All two or three of them?

And Gonzalez was a good early pick. Looking things over, it looks like there are a LOT of good WRS this year that can go in later rounds. Getting even a consistent TE is tough.
                      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• 3.11 Michael Bennett, RB (MIN)

Imran
                        Is he starting over Moe Williams? If not, why him? Please explain, I ain't bashing your pick, I just don't understand it.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Yes, he's starting. Coach Tice said that Bennett will play until he says that he is tired and wants to come out.

Comment

• So that would be the 2nd or 3rd series of every game?

Comment

• I neglect my punter.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                                Only one TE so far... Why is that?
                                TE's suck. And I think Gonzo was a mistake, but that's my opinion. His prodution dropped last year if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Working...
                                X