This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• WoW!!!!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Imran ignored my PM from earlier today:

Stephen Davis RB Carolina.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• looks like Slowwhand is up.

I'm going to bed

Comment

• Bump for Sloww.
            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• I'm up from bed, and he still hasn't picked.

BAPAY

Comment

• Imran ignored my PM from earlier today:

Ooops... for some reason I thought you already picked. I didn't realize it was your turn!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Stephen Davis RB Carolina.
                  Who?

Anyone else glad they didn't pick Eddie George?

Diss, you'll have to be patient with Sloww, when you get to his age you pretty much sleep 18 hours/day
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

• George just signed with Dallas. Maybe that's what Sloww is mulling over...
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Really?! Hmmm, George is old, but Dallas might be a good team for him.

Anyway, I am moving this weekend so my home computer will be out of commision for a while. I will check again this afternoon, and if we are any closer send some of you a bunch of my picks. Else I'll be back on Monday, maybe Sunday. I am getting my internet hooked up today at the new place, but the computer won't be up on it until at least Sunday, and then I have to assume that the internet connection will work.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

• Yeah, but all reports indicate the George is signing as a backup and rookie Jones will get the majority of carries.

Comment

• I had George last year, and he was decent. Not a lot of yardage, but he got into the endzone once or twice a game. He doesn't have a lot of speed, though.
                          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

• Yeah that toe injury messed him up.

Comment

• Damn, I was really hoping we'd see some movement today. Guess I'll just go back to work and ignore it.

BAPAY scheduled for 00:49 -- Is that how this works?
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I heard a rumor that the current BAPAY player is Emmitt.

Comment

Working...
                                X