No announcement yet.

Whoops. Mossad Agents sent to prison, NZ cuts dip ties with Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDIT: Puh-lease. The KGB killed a guy in the gulf. in a friendly nation. That's the sort of **** that goes on in that bussiness.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

No, not like everbody else. Think again, sweetheart. When was the last time you heard about the Americans, the French, the British etc. getting caught with fake passports and using them to commit illegal acts in a third country?

So stop acting like everybody else does it, because we don't.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

EDIT: DP.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

The French sunk that Greenpeace ship, for example. I think that was a bit more offensive that just stealing the passport of the nation. And that's like a huge eyesore of a case that jumps to mind. I am certain that there are a lot more other cases. So we have Russians, and French doing this, and these are examples of the top of my head.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

We don't act like everyone else does, we act as we see fit .

Though I have no idea why specifically Canadian passports are a favorite of Mossad.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
              No, not like everbody else. Think again, sweetheart. When was the last time you heard about the Americans, the French, the British etc. getting caught with fake passports and using them to commit illegal acts in a third country?

So stop acting like everybody else does it, because we don't.
              Erm... those agencies you refer to are very hot on making sure their actions are deniable.

The French were certainly caught sabataging the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand territory, so they're a really bad example.

The British never acknowledge non-diplomats as agents. Diplomats are covered (can only be expelled) wheras non-diplomats are seen as expendable.

I have no idea what the Americans do, and you can't get me to admit otherwise.
              Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
              "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                This is really weird on part of you guys. Israel has always took responsibility when our agents were caught in other places. Think Jordan, Think Switzerland, Think Cyprus. If agents were captured, we always acknowledeged that they were our agents.
                Using that logic, ie they are not working for the Israeli govt, then they are terrorists and belong in camp X-ray.

Keep whining about Israel .
                If we didn't, how much more arrogant would the Israeli govt be?
                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Using that logic, ie they are not working for the Israeli govt, then they are terrorists and belong in camp X-ray

Err, no, just Israeli citizens.
                  If we didn't, how much more arrogant would the Israeli govt be?

Arrogant enough to play with the 'big boys'.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

So we have Russians, and French doing this, and these are examples of the top of my head.
                    Well you're in good company then, aren't you?

Comment

I also recall the case of Jonathan Pollard, who was arrested and jailed in the US for spying for Israel. The Israeli government has occasionally asked for his release but this is unlikely.
                      (The irony here is that the Israelis probably could've asked for what the spy was giving)
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

Erm... those agencies you refer to are very hot on making sure their actions are deniable.

The French were certainly caught sabataging the Rainbow Warrior in New Zealand territory, so they're a really bad example.

The British never acknowledge non-diplomats as agents. Diplomats are covered (can only be expelled) wheras non-diplomats are seen as expendable.

I have no idea what the Americans do, and you can't get me to admit otherwise.
                        Please pay attention. I was referring particularly to the act of fraudulent passports, something which is not merely a bilateral issue but instead one which can injure a country's international reputation.

Friends do not do that to each other.

If and when Mossad gets caught using Canadian passports again I'll be writing to my MP to ask that we follow NZ's example and demonstrate our extreme displeasure.
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I also recall the fact that the USA planned to invade Israel in 56'.
                          and that the USA flew recon flights over Israel, breaching sovereignity and airspace.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            We don't act like everyone else does, we act as we see fit .
                            And those who you've thus offended will act as we see fit.

It's started with diplo sanctions. If it happens again I hope to see economic sanctions.
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

NZ is known internationally as a staunch UN-supporter and our passports give us a certain degree of protection due to our governments' stances on a variety of issues where eg Americans, Brits, Australians or, say, Israelis, might not be treated so leniently

Same with Canada.

As a holder of a valid Canadian passport, I feel personally injured at the thought of a state-sponsored murderer fraudulently acquiring one to facilitate his activities.
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The French sunk that Greenpeace ship, for example. I think that was a bit more offensive that just stealing the passport of the nation.
                                It's what it would be used for that's offensive. Like murder.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X