Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undoubtedly, thank you very much .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Dornan

STEFU OMFG I remember you! You were always sweet and happy. Still that way? Or did the world ruin your idealistic and youthful spirit?
      He's the original Evil Finntm so 'sweet' is not a word I'd apply to him. And after he found out about furries all joy has been drained from his soul. He now survives based on the premise that by projecting suffering on others he can lessen his own, thus causing the rise in furry/otakukin/etc. threads around here.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Eww he's a furry? And an otaku? Answers my question: He's still got that youth in him but not the sweetness

Comment

• Lies! All lies!

I am not a furry and even less an otaku!
          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
            Right, but how many people here are saying that they voted for Gore and are now voting for Bush?
            I voted for Gore and am currently undecided, but like the Edwards choice.
            "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Dornan
              Eww he's a furry? And an otaku? Answers my question: He's still got that youth in him but not the sweetness
              No, no... he finds sites out in the internet about furries and otaku and links them here. Thus weakening our will to live and softening the resistance against the coming Finnish invasion.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X