Apolyton Fantasy Football - 2nd League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diss, here are the steps to joining:

Yahoo Fantasy Football. Create or join a NFL league and manage your team with live scoring, stats, scouting reports, news, and expert advice.

Below the fantasy football plus options is a line asking if you're already signed up and 2 options - Fantasy Football PLUS or Free Fantasy Football.

Click on Free Fantasy Football, this should bring you to the following page:

Yahoo Fantasy Football. Create or join a NFL league and manage your team with live scoring, stats, scouting reports, news, and expert advice.

Click on "get another team", this should bring you to

Best in class Yahoo Mail, breaking local, national and global news, finance, sports, music, movies... You get more out of the web, you get more out of life.

Once there click on "Join existing custom or public league", then

Click on the "join custom league" option

That should bring you to the application where you fill in the league ID and password, do so and create your team...

Comment

I'm on holiday for a week from today, so I won't be at 'poly until a week on Monday. If you want to dump me from the league, then that'd be fair enough, but I'll e-mail Berzerker my (too short) pick list to give him an idea of what I want if you are going to start the draft next week.

Comment

We probably won't start the draft until mid-week so just PM me a good list and that should take care of your needs till next Friday

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker
          Try this Diss

You might be trying to join a fantasy football plus league
          I must have been

I'm signed up. Now if I can find a way to bookmark both sites so I can easily go back and forth between leagues.

Comment

If you bookmark http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1 your leagues will be displayed in a box on the right.

Comment

that works

Comment

I want to play! I'm a newbie, but I'm going to try and create my team.
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I need the league ID and password.

edit: sorry. I got them. I'm the Fresno Freakers.
                  Last edited by Kidlicious; July 18, 2004, 00:23.

Comment

Okay folks, we have 12 now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will start the draft next Friday and I will use Imran's idea for the draft selection - a bag with our names. I'll do that tonight as I prepare to watch the British Open in a while :-) and post the results...

Comment

• Aw damnit! I picked Berz first. My first job as commish and I'm first to draft? Don't look good... I have the results but I think it would be better to get a neutral party to draw names from a bag unless someone will volunteer for the job. Any takers?

Comment

• I'll volunteer. just tell me what to do.

Comment

• random solution

Not playing in this league, so maybe I can help.

I'll roll a 12-sided die (eliminating dupes) to create a random 1-12 list for you guys. Should I post it or PM it to a couple of the players?

Commish Berz can use it to create a random order from whatever standard list he's starting from.

Will check back in the morning to see if you want my help...
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Re: random solution

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            Not playing in this league, so maybe I can help.
                            I think that's what Berz has in mind. He's usually on late. So he will probably post by the morning.

Comment

• Well, we have a problem. This league was started so people who didn't get into the first league could play and Emporer Fabulous wants to play. We still have a couple days to iron this out...

Does anyone who is in the other league want to drop from this one to make room for him?

JR, I'm not sure what you mean by random numbers etc, just go ahead and roll the die

Comment

• Oh ya, JR, if someone drops to make room for Fabulous the number you rolled for them will become Fabulous' number.

Comment

Working...
                                X