X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those rules are good.

I'm in as the Divine Demons.

Comment

Is there anyone else who needs to get in? I can step down if need be.

Comment

No Diss, looks like we're set. JR will join if we get 1 more person who isn't in either league.

JR, let us know if you want in. I got the impression you were dropping.

Duke, true, but we don't want really big teams since that means more draft rounds. And limiting bench spots creates some pressure on people to choose wisely. Just make sure you don't draft important position players who have the same bye week and you'll be alright.

Comment

My PM box got filled up so I've cleaned house. I didn't get your PM Vlad If anyone has sent a PM within the last 2-3 days I may not have gotten it...

Comment

I'm in...looks like some familiar and some new faces. Can't wait to damage the new ones...the familiar ones are already ugly enough.

Harr harrr harr...

Somebody let me know when Zop and JohnT and I can sign up for Lombardi Handicapper's too...I'd hate to miss that one.
            Life and death is a grave matter;
            all things pass quickly away.
            Each of you must be completely alert;
            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Gents, 2 people have failed to create teams and I don't know who they are. Please post here if you've created your teams after looking at the list below of people I can identify...

I suspect one is Japher since his post in this thread wasn't exactly a confirmation of intent to play... If we don't get these 2 people to join, we can go with 10 people but I want to see if they want to join before we start drafting sometime next week...

These are the people I can identify:

Imran
              Berzerker
              Sloth
              Vlad
              Jonny
              Supersneak
              Spaced Cowboy
              Zopperoni

I don't know who owns the following teams:

The Priapic Love Wow
              City Hobgoblins (I should know who that is)

Comment

Stuie
                Dissident
                Japher
                Duke

Please create teams or post the name of the team you've already created...

I think we're going to be short 1 person, Japher may not be in this league.

Comment

Berz you shouldn't post in an internet forum at 3 in morning...you should sleep now...says grandma Sloth

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                    All righty! I'm on, and my team (The Priapic Love Wow) has er, just two people in the preference list.

Yes, it's mine.

Comment

I remember someone posted a weird name but I didn't want to open the 1st page

Berz you shouldn't post in an internet forum at 3 in morning...you should sleep now...says grandma Sloth
                      Ah Grasshopper, that is how I get fantasy baseball players off the wire quick without wasting my priority rank

Comment

I'm having problems joining this league. I keep getting error messages. this is a yahoo league right? what's a link to join?

Comment

Comment

So Diss is #11, what has happened to Jaguar and Japher? We might need Kalius if neither of them are joining

Comment

I'm not sure why I can't join. Maybe I'm only allowed to be in 1 Yahoo league at a time.

here's the error message:

There was a problem:
                              • This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
                              • This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

Comment

Try this Diss

You might be trying to join a fantasy football plus league

Comment

Working...
                                X