PEOPLE picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PEOPLE picture thread

Since the ever-open picture thread in the community forums seems to be filled with people posting endless pictures of the ornaments in their back gardens and parts of their cars, etc. I'm going to make a picture thread for pictures of people.

Yeah, yeah, Red Jon made a picture thread. (I'm bored!)

This is me before I left Swansea
    Attached Files
    Yes
    62.07%
    Yes, but more humanely than the first option.
    13.79%
    Yes, but more humanely than the second option
    13.79%
    Abstain
    10.34%

What happened to the right half of your face? Did it get bored and left the country?
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Well, it is Wales

Comment

Good point
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I wasn't aware that you where a hunch back.
          Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

RJ, why is it that every picture you ever seem to post has you in an open shirt?

Comment

Ludd - I'm leaning over slightly in that pic, though I do have a slouch (comes from being so damn tall). If you're so hot post a pic

JohnT- It was hot - I'd actually just put it back on.

OK I CONFESS. IT'S BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL BABIES WITH ME!!

Comment

Originally posted by red_jon
                Ludd - I'm leaning over slightly in that pic, though I do have a slouch (comes from being so damn tall). If you're so hot post a pic
                There's nothing wrong with being a hunch back, you don't need to be so defensive about it.

But if you want a picture of me you're going to have to mail me a camera.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd

There's nothing wrong with being a hunch back, you don't need to be so defensive about it.

But if you want a picture of me you're going to have to mail me a camera.
                  It's in the post as we speak, Esmerelda

Comment

Now you know Fez (a.k.a. Pedro Poopy Pants) is just about likely to spontaneously self-combust when he opens this thread, don't you?

You're a cruel man, Carrot Halva.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Hmm.
                      Attached Files
                      Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

JohnT- It was hot - I'd actually just put it back on.

Babies with laser-shooting ovaries? No thanks - as normal, they're tough enough to deal with. With laser shooting ovaries... can you imagine the temper tantrums???

Comment

Aren't ovaries usually rather internal? o_0
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I'm referencing a rather bizarre discussion had in the latest Saddam thread.

Comment

Oh man all I have this those nude posing beach pictures with the navy guys oiling each other and smiling. But they're kind of fuzzy.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X