Get a free Gmail invite!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a free Gmail invite!

The first decent human being/non-DL will get a Gmail invite.

Spam away!
    http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

I love you monky.

*curse my slow computer and connection!*
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

The Lenin demands that you support your fellow party members!

Behold his greatness!
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I nominate Fez.
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Monky baby honey sweety. You don't want to to disappoint poor old starchild do you? I'd cry.
          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

I absolutely DO NOT want it..
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
              I nominate Fez.
              What part of "decent human being" did you not understand?
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Surely you will not go against the word of The Lenin?! A gmail account could come in handy when we route the entire internet into the Communist Internationale server in < edited >

Comment

What part of "decent human being" did you not understand?
                  Oh.

How about Giancarlo then?

Comment

If you suggest Ned, I'll pop you one.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Monkyspider, you always were my favourite example of humanity.
                      -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Starchild, do you devote your life to upholding the word of The Lenin?

Comment

Well, Starchild is the winner! Although I will reserve an invitation for Tass when I get another one. Just PM me SC.
                          http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've supported you and the worlds greatest blog and this is what I get in return?

Comment

If you suggest Ned, I'll pop you one.
                              It's okay. After Giancarlo, I was leaning more towards Wiglaf anyway.

Comment

Working...
                              X