X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uskot kunniaan?

Comment

• Uskon kunniaan, ja uskot kunniaan, vaikka ateisti olenkin.

(nojoo, onhan siinä symmetriavirhe mutta kun huvitti sanoa juuri tuo)
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• mistä te nuita hytyttäjien puremia oikeen saatta? mie oikeen tyrkytin itteeni sääskille mökillä ku kävin tuosa kesä kuusa, mutta ei niile kelevannu.
        ei pureman puremaa.

Ari: onneja elämän etsintään.

VJ: only Honor and Virtue are Sacred.

aaglo: http://www.filmtown.fi/disp_movie.php?ID=1174
        tennispalatsin viereisessä makuunissa nuita oli ainaki kolome eril laista.

niin ja se on Vuoret .
        viime thradissa ku keskustelitta siitä on kengissä olevien vuorien monikko.
        My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

• Juhannuksen jäljiltä oli parikymmentä pistojälkeä kummassakin nilkassa.
          Ei sillä että haitannut olisi, mutta oudon näköistä.
          "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• Kuka tappoi CGN:n? Tunnustakaa!
            Why dosent God just pop up and say "Hi"
            maybe it's because pop ups aren't very popular?

Comment

• 15°50'18" [civgaming] -!- Irssi: No PONG reply from server irc.civgaming.net in 301 seconds, disconnecting

Enempää emme tiedä.
              Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

• PONG? I know ping, I know pong, wonder if this is Pong?

Pingpong, kuvat o hukassa.
                I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

• Andemagnus: miulta löytyy jo pari deeveedeellistä nuita seikkailuja

Satuitteko muuten näkemään Conan O'Brienin tuossa vähän aikaa sitten? Oli aika hassua Suomikuvan kohentamista . Ja samoiten, oletteko nähneet myös sen, mistä moinen kohennus johtui? (joku suomalainen oli lähettänyt conanille Nokia-renkaiden postikortin, jonka viesti oli yksinkertaisesti PERKELE!)

Tänään käväisin työpaikallani Otaniemessä. Sitten kun siitä oli kotiin päin lähdössä, niin siitä ohi juoksi sellainen ukko, joka kantoi soihtua. Sitten sillä oli sellainen kuva viidestä erivärisestä toisiinsa linkittyneestä renkaasta rinnassaan. Mi... ku.. hä?
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

• 2.: http://www.axis-of-aevil.net/archive...rien_ne_1.html
                    This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

• TJ 6

II/04, gonalämärit ja uudet alikessut ei kotiudu koskaan
                      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

• Aaglo, 1, kyllä. Ei muuta.

Comment

• YEAH! Kreikka voitti jalitsun EM kisat!

Stefulla aika väbä.

aaglo: et oo sit meile kertonu mittään.
                          nyt ei sit tarttekkaan miettiä ennää mitä siinä miitissä tehhään.

Comment

• Siis mitä vittua?

Linkki on Jekin löytämä.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• nyt ei sit tarttekkaan miettiä ennää mitä siinä miitissä tehhään.
                              No?

Comment

• no katotaan niitä myyrän seikkailuja tietty!

Comment

Working...
                                X