Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Molly . . . . .

thumbs up
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Think this thread has played itself out now
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• I hope so -- I can only get burned out so many times before I spontaneously combust!!

Comment

• If you get burned, it's not spontaneous.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
            Think this thread has played itself out now
            Yes, it may have, but Obi Gyn will reappear, having refurbished, regurgitated and rehashed some of the same 'arguments' using the same phraseology as before.

He has faith, ergo, he is impervious/resistant to reason:

" Credo ut intelligam"

" I believe, in order that I may come to understanding."

St. Anselm

Clearly the person who accepts the Church as an infallible guide will believe whatever the Church teaches.

Thomas Aquinas

quotes, Einstein, atheists, atheist, Marx, Mark Twain, Thomas Jefferson, Lincoln, atheism, deist, god, religion

We must embrace the power of faith, but we must never confuse politics and piety. For me, may I say that it is against my religion to impose my religion.

Obi Gyn Kenobi

Ooops!

The last one is actually John Ashcroft.

(speech, Detroit Economics Club in November 1988)

My mistake...
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
              This is why I'm not christian...

As a hardc0re Atheist, I think that Atheism should be renamed to No-Giancarlos-Club.

Oh, wait, personal attack. Oops.

/me bans self
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                If you get burned, it's not spontaneous.

I can't be bothered with common sense and technicalities right now.

Comment

Working...
                X