X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where did you go to college?

(or do currently)

And what was/is your major?

My dad went to the College of Insurance (it's gone now ) and majored in Actuarial Science, then got his JD from UVA.

Trinity College (Hartford, CT - not Dublin ). History.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Temple University. No major yet
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Temple University - majored in English.
        "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
        "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
        "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

alumn!
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

University of British Columbia - International Relations
            University of Toronto - MBA
            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Sciences Po Bordeaux, a bit of everything politics related.

Universität Stuttgart, major in Political Science (comparative analysis of political systems), minor in Sociology (work and organizations)
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

University of Chicago, B.A. Political Science
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

American University majored in Communications, Law, Economics & Government.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I was at the university of Surrey, doing microbiology.

About the only notable thing about my university was that someone who lectures there nearly became the PM of Iraq. Yup.

Comment

Oh, and my mom went to UVA, majored in history (I forget which time period), then got her JD at a school in Birmingham.

Comment

University of Calgary, BSc in Computer Science (2006).
                        Pending employment with IBM after graduation as well (likely), I'll add a MSc from the University of Waterloo in about 2010, paid for by IBM and done while being working
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

University of Nottingham studying Russian and East European Area Studies. Next year is my year out and I'll be at the state universities in first Petrozavodsk then Volgograd.

I would like to do some kind of post-grad qualification but don't have any plans thus far.
                          Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

San Jose State
                            BSEE

Comment

UWA
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X