Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll vote Republican if it will make these terrorists pay.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll vote Republican if it will make these terrorists pay.

Reflecting on the beheading....

I'll have to bite my tounge on Bush's domestic policy. And yes he has screwed up in Iraq. But is Kerry going to be as effective in dealing with Terrorists? This concerns me quite a bit. Anyone convince me that Kerry can/will do Justice to these fiends?

Next thing Al Qaeda will do is try to behead or set fire to a child. These monsters must be stopped.

These people are not even people, they are demons in the literal sense.

I'm not happy how ineffective Bush has been so far in dealing with the terrorists (Osama is still at large), but I'm afraid that Kerry might do an even worse job. His live and let live policy will lead to horrible things, that Bush has made viable.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Well, I'm pretty sure Kerry won't invade nations that have nothing to do with the war on terror, which might help some
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Kerry has the spinal cord of jellow. He will say one thing one week, then the next thing another. Kerry would be very ineffective fighting terror, while Bush is effective with dealing with terrorists. Come thorn, don't bull**** me. Can US troops be in every square mile of Afghanistan looking Bin Laden (who probably is in the tribal regions in Pakistan now)?
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It is clear that Iraq has nothing to do with Al-Qaeda or attacks on Americans. It is especially clear given that we are discussing an attack on an American, by Al-Qaeda, in Iraq.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I'd be happy if they just carpet bombed Afghanastan, it thats what it took to take out Bin Laden.

Comment

Kerry has the spinal cord of jellow.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather like to have my spinal CORD to be jellow-like, rather than rigid.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn
              I'd be happy if they just carpet bombed Afghanastan, it thats what it took to take out Bin Laden.
              They don't even know if Bin Laden is there and you can't carpet bomb it when there is a tunnel of networks leftover from the fighting with the soviets, that won't be hit.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                It is clear that Iraq has nothing to do with Al-Qaeda or attacks on Americans. It is especially clear given that we are discussing an attack on an American, by Al-Qaeda, in Iraq.
                So when Saudis attacked us in New York, we should assume that New York and Saudi Arabia are responsible?
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                  Sadaam era Iraq had no connections to AQ. The Jordan chemical weapon WMD foiled plot with AQ trained members in Iraq is proof positive.
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

We ought to just level Mecca....

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe

Sadaam era Iraq had no connections to AQ. The Jordan chemical weapon WMD foiled plot with AQ trained members in Iraq is proof positive.
                      You mean trained at Ansar's camps in the NNFZ?
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

yeah, that will make Muslims love us.
                        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Well, my humanist education says this isn't the right thing to do. OTOH it could be fun to watch all those pilgrims on the way to Mecca when they realize their holy place has just been flattened.

Blah

Comment

Well then give them a good Roman styled Ultimatium, "surrender Al Qaeda or we will level Mecca, your choice."

Comment

Originally posted by The diplomat

yeah, that will make Muslims love us.

Well, we leveled how many cities in Germany during World War II? And now how many Germans love us today?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X