Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
    Didn't that just get posted?

I don't think so. And don't question Ted, punk.
    Word
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Up

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
        Well if . . .
        Don't confuse what happened in the 1990s with the 1980s.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• He seems to be confused about a great many things. But that happens when you believe every lie you read. I've been to Kosovo. I saw what happened with my own eyes. And every time I see some ignorant American dumbass say something about the Serbs, I wanna just scream until my eyes bug out of my head.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
            He seems to be confused about a great many things
            Hah! Sava finally slipped, and has revealed his true identity!

Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                He seems to be confused about a great many things. But that happens when you believe every lie you read. I've been to Kosovo. I saw what happened with my own eyes. And every time I see some ignorant American dumbass say something about the Serbs, I wanna just scream until my eyes bug out of my head.
                Last months National Geographic has a nice article on Kosovo. Lots of nice pictures too. Mass graves, body parts sticking out of the ground, that sort of thing. Would you like for me to post some? I've got a scanner now, all I need I guess is to figure out how much to shrink the pics to fit.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• More that will probably have you reaching for that tinfoil hat

9/11 connection. Apparently, Zacarias Moussaoui used Berg's email address for some reason while Berg was at Oklahoma Uni.

Trying to track down a reliable source for this at the moment, but UK news sources are talking openly about it.

Comment

• I live in Nick Berg's hometown. I didn't know him, but I've worked with some of the same volunteer organizations that he did. People that knew him said he was very active in the community volunteering and that he was especially good with kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Last months National Geographic has a nice article on Kosovo. Lots of nice pictures too. Mass graves, body parts sticking out of the ground, that sort of thing. Would you like for me to post some? I've got a scanner now, all I need I guess is to figure out how much to shrink the pics to fit.
                      If you make 'em 600 pixels wide, they fit ok.

But you have to remember, Kosovo was a matter of the sweet innocent misunderstood Serbs being victimized by the evil, barbarian bandit Kosovars, and the sweet innocent Serbs were just trying to defend their women and children against the heathen hordes.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• So, did the fact he was a Jewish American and, according to his passport, just left Israel get much play in the US ? When I did my first post, this had already been mentioned by the media in Canada. Did it even make it into the mainstream US press ?

As I stated earlier, this was a Muslim/Jew killing just like Bush has a Christian crusade against Islam underway.

Religion should be strictly regulated and religious provocateurs shouldn't be allowed to govern.

Tito was right. You can see how quickly Yugoslavia degenerated from being the shining star in the Evil Empire, to chaos after Tito fell and religious freedoms were granted.

btw - I didn't see the video, but if the throat was slit left to right, there would be very little blood - most would go into the lungs. This would have caused him to asphyxiate before he bled to death - there would have been some convolutions.
                        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; May 16, 2004, 23:59.
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Colin Powell Says Arab World Should Be More Outraged

DEAD SEA RESORT, Jordan (CNN) -- The Arab world should be showing "a higher level of outrage" over the death of an American businessman whose beheading was posted on an Islamist Web site last week, U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell said Sunday.

"There's no excuse for silence on this kind of murder," Powell told NBC's "Meet the Press."

"Arab leaders need to look at what's happening in their own societies," he added. "They need to reform their own societies. Torture is torture is torture. It is unacceptable. It is not the way you treat human beings."

Well done.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I agree. And Americans should be outraged over the atrocities Bush & co. have carried out. I know they will never face international justice for there war crimes, but they should at least be punished in the US.

After all, isn't it general protocol to punish the leaders of soldiers who commit atrocities ? Did Hitler ever pull a trigger ? Did Milosovich do any of the torturing or shooting himself ?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                              But you have to remember, Kosovo was a matter of the sweet innocent misunderstood Serbs being victimized by the evil, barbarian bandit Kosovars, and the sweet innocent Serbs were just trying to defend their women and children against the heathen hordes.
                              Because the post occupation history totally contradicts that story . . . oh wait, it doesn't.

Dr. S, there may well be mass graves in Kosovo. The questions you should ask is, how did they die, and who buried them there? For example, before the war, there was a supposed massacre where the U.S. ambassador was brought and shown a bunch of bodies lying on the ground, all shot. Looks pretty damning.

Course what he wasn't told was that these men weren't executed, but were members of the KLA and had been killed in a gun fight. After the police left, their clothers were changed and they were put into a field. The "massacre" was staged.

The most important thing for me was the forensic teams leaving Kosovo six months after the occupation began, saying there were no mass graves.

BTW, there's nothing on Kosovo at NationalGeographic.c om. Plus, I have last month's issue and I don't remember seeing anything about Kosovo.
                              Last edited by chequita guevara; May 17, 2004, 00:46.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Heh. Thought Sparky was talking about the prison photos. Nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                                X