Your Favorite Vegetable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
    You could, but since I've been there, I could say you are full of **** .
    I thought you were only in Pakistan?
    Do not confuse the two.
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Yes tass ,but he could have visited, or could have lived htere at one time.

Bottom line, you hear about kids giving hte teacher an apple
      Johnny mangoseed is not a prominent character in anything but your imagination
      AN apple a day not a mango a day keeps the doctor away
      The tally man does not tally me mango, he tallys me bananna
      People attmept to compare apples nad oranges, not mangos and oranges or vice versa

Mangos are an accessory flavor in drinks. Their standing may rise in the future, after allthere is a progressive mango movement worldwide, but it has yet to crack the vitla American Market
      Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
      Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

@ useless debate
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

I've already pointed that out.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

You really are an idiot, aren't you? I've already make you confess that in other countries Mangos are eaten a lot. They are NOT an accessory flavor in drinks. You keep going on and on about in the US, but have you ever seen the mango orchards in California and Florida? And even so, when you are posting on a WORLDWIDE FORUM about what is your favorite fruit, you cannot be a total numbskull and say, oh, I meant only popular American fruit.

Commercial potential: The mango is the apple (or peach) of the tropics, and one of the most commonly eaten fruits in tropical countries around the world. The fruit is grown commercially on a small scale in Florida. In California a large planting in the Coachella Valley has now reached production stage. The quality of the fruit is generally comparable to Florida mangos, but has other advantages., i.e. the lack of fruit fly and seed weevil populations. Mexico, and to a lesser extent Central America, is a major supplier to U.S. markets today.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"PA: I think the correct verbiage would be Ironically(I know know I sound liek an ass but its soo fun to make myself sound integligent!)"

No, ironically is a word way overused. What I posted was just an example of a coincidence, not of irony.
              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Holy ****, Imran, you're right already, but damn, you're arguing over a freaking Mango. It's not worth the effort.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

My answers:

Raw veggie: carrots (baby), red onion, tomato
                  Cooked veggie: onion, pepper (bell), and of course fries
                  Fruit: err... um... red grapes, I guess.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
                    Holy ****, Imran, you're right already, but damn, you're arguing over a freaking Mango. It's not worth the effort.

-Arrian
                    Au contraire. It's worth it for the total crushing effect of absolute victory.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Dude, you are dangerously bored.

-Arrian

Comment

• I'm at work, I think bordom is a given .

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                          is tomato a vegetable?
                          No, it's a berry technically.

Favorite veg: broccoli
                          Favorite fruit: orange
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                          X