Single Male Culture - Gay or Nay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Male Culture - Gay or Nay?

I live with my girlfriend and three other guys in a house, and I have to say I find the interactions between the guys very homosexual. I'll explain what I mean, and I want to know if people here agree with me.

On a typical day, my girlfriend and I will be upstairs (doing whatever), and from downstairs in the living room we can here the guys watching a hockey game or something. This sounds like "Oh yeah! Woooo! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Woooooooohooooo!", which seriously sounds like (if you didn't know better) they were having some wild sexual orgy in the living room. This will usually be followed by some kind of play punching or wrestling on the couch. Usually, this will be followed by them playing some PS2 game, which again will elicit the same kind of sexual sounding screams and/or wrestling.

Aside from this more blatant stuff, they hang out together all the time all day, have no girlfriends, will only do "macho manly" things and actively avoid things that are "girly". To my girlfriend and I, we find this all very gay. And its not just them either, our neighbors are a house full of guys who do the exact same thing.

There is far too much yang (or wang?) and not nearly enough ying, which seems gay to me.

So my question stands: single male culture - gay or nay?
    Gay
    33.33%
    Nay
    66.67%

I think that you're a closeted homosexual.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Sounds to me like you're letting your gf 'civilise' you too much. We're supposed to burp, belch, oogle women, punch each other, give each other a handjo.... hm never mind.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

They're gay. Anyone with a PS2 is gay or Japanese or both.
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

revolt against the tyran you gf is! Break free! Have fun with the other guys!
          If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

what do you mean by that, Daniel?
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Gayest. Thread. Ever.

Well, somebody had to say it!

Comment

You could interpret it in both ways possibel... and you would be right 2 times
                If its no fun why do it? Dance like noone is watching...

Comment

Presumably, that he should join the wild gay orgies going on downstairs.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yeah, touching other men is definitely gay. In North America men touch other men all the time. It's really disturbing. You're all closeted, the lot of you!

The first thing my Kiwi mate said when he met me at the airport was "the men will touch you all the time".

I never touch anyone apart from my wife except when it's absolutely necessary, and then I only tap them on the shoulder or arm.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Depends on how you touch other men. Hitting someone in the face doesn't really say much about your sexual orientation.

Comment

Depends on what part of your body you are using.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                          Yeah, touching other men is definitely gay. In North America men touch other men all the time. It's really disturbing. You're all closeted, the lot of you!
                          New Zealand, land of the repressed homophobes.

Comment

I never touch anyone apart from my wife except when it's absolutely necessary, and then I only tap them on the shoulder or arm.

I think you and your wives must go get some professional help.

Seriously, that just means that Kiwis are uptight. WAAY too uptight.
                            Oh, and don't visit the Middle East, you might be up for quite a shock, whitey.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

The first thing my Kiwi mate said when he met me at the airport was "the men will touch you all the time".

So now we just have to wonder why you're so insecure with your manhood.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X