• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dp

Comment

• Originally posted by Kucinich

What's your problem?
      Sorry to be so crass, but it irks me when people start going on about how they and the rest of the party are disappointed at so and so. Glosses over the issue and makes the person who makes the statement seem like some speaker for Republicanism or whatever party comes into play.

Comment

• I'm a Republican who is

for gay marriage
        is non-religious
        for separation of church and state
        for welfare reform
        for higher taxes
        pro-choice (though leaning anti)
        and dislikes bush's economic policies

however, I am still going to vote for BUsh again.

If anyone is a hypocrit here it's me... oh and I am a bigot too

Love ya MrFun
        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Japher, i take glee in knowing at least your vote wont count.
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Yaaay!!! California Republicans Rule!
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• why even bother voting japher? i mean you dont support most if even half of what bush does and you are in a state that wont vote for bush?
              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
                why even bother voting japher? i mean you dont support most if even half of what bush does and you are in a state that wont vote for bush?
                Because he's the same way with the Republicans as he is with his wife, apparently.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• If you take the label of republican off the President and he just runs on his record I don't see how anyone would vote for the man. Look at the facts. It says in the bible to judge a man by his deeds.
                  What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                  What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• partisan politics
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If you're fiscally responsible, this is not your party.
                      True, and the Dems are fiscally responsible? It's their programs that account for the bulk of the federal budget.

If you believe in a moderate foreign policy characterized by alliances, free trade and the ability to operate in an international environment, this is not your party.
                      True again, but the Dems believe in free trade? And what is moderate about the Dems' foreign policy? They seem to vote for what the GOP wants quite a bit when they aren't starting their own wars.

If you believe in limited federal government, this is not your party.
                      I hope he isn't suggesting the Dems want limited government.

If you believe that the government should stay out of your bedroom, this is very definitely not your party.
                      And if I smoke pot or snort cocaine in my bedroom?

In fact, I would argue that unless you believe in the American imperium, imposed on the world by force, or unless you believe in the literal interpretation of the Book of Revelations, this is not your party.
                      How about the Communist Manifesto?

Comment

• I'm rather schocked Berz would fall into the same logical fallacy of the False Dichotomy.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                          I'm a Republican who is

for gay marriage
                          is non-religious
                          for welfare reform
                          for higher taxes

Yeah, in uni, I have learned that people vote for the party they identify with, even if there are some disagreements on the issues and candidates... But I would have never believed it went to THAT point
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                            I'm a Republican who is

for gay marriage
                            is non-religious
                            for welfare reform
                            for higher taxes

If anyone is a hypocrit here it's me... oh and I am a bigot too

Love ya MrFun
                            Why??!?!?!
                            True again, but the Dems believe in free trade?
                            I don't think that the Democrats are less free trade than the Republicans anymore. The Gephart wing of the party is dying and there's a good number of anti-China republicans howling for tariffs on the PRC. And it was Bush that slapped the steel tariff on after all...

True, and the Dems are fiscally responsible?
                            Since when was the guy who wrote the original thing a Democrat ? He's just a Republican who thinks that the party he's traditionally supported has taken a turn for the worse.
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

• The fact is that there is no viable fiscally responsible party out there. It just doesn't exist. The Republicans have long claimed to be that way, but haven't, at least no in my lifetime. The Dems... I'm not sure they even bother to claim fiscal responsibility.

-Arrian
                              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

• Re: Republicans

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                                Joe Wilson,says:

If you believe in ... free trade ... this is not your party.
                                Why do people keep saying that the republican party isn't one of free trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X