No announcement yet.

I am so drunm,.....//

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should have written an essay. It would da been brilliant.
    Golfing since 67

Comment

Haha yeah, drunkin essays

Che how much did you spend? If you don't mind saying. How do you feel today?

Comment

Drunks are so debonair.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ouch, 195$ for a champagne
          No wonder it is considered as an overkill luxury around your parts (even if Dom Perignon ranks indeed among the most expansive)
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

This is one reason I've decided not to have alcohol. It screws with your spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Butterscotch Schnapps
              Hmmmmmm!

Comment

Ahh, twas a fun night. And due to the wonders of drinking water afterwards, I didn't end up like the poor sap Sloww posted.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Water

Comment

PM sent to Flip.

Its a shame my picture of QF shots didn't turn out, they look nice. Also, the CS cowboy shots barely turned out either. The baileys in it just looks white.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• PM answered

When I get a job (hopefully soon cause damn I need one) I'm gonna start buying more bottles of alcohol so I can start doing this crazy named shots. I've heard a QF is bloody nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flip McWho
                        Che how much did you spend? If you don't mind saying. How do you feel today?
                        Total bill was $345.41 w/ tax and tip. That's two steaks, three glasses of wine, potatoes, the Dom, a cappacino, and a creme brulee. I have to say though, the NY strip steak I had was orgasmic.

Never ask to see a wine list when drunk and celebrating. That was really f*cking stupid of me. Eh, it was a good reason to celebrate.

I still have enough for rent, electricity, plus other bills. Gonna have to go easy on the food for the next two weeks though.

Course, what really hit my wallet was Bunnygrrl's $1355 wedding ring.
                        Last edited by chequita guevara; May 2, 2004, 00:28.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• That sounds like it was a fun night. Unfortunately, it's now making me jealous about tonight. Anyone care to share a drink with a friend?
                          "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                          ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

• I'd be up for it but I don't have anything to drink, unfortunately

Che 345.41 thats $553.52 New Zealand Dollars. Holy ****in christ thats a lot of money.

That wedding ring is nice though

Comment

• I won't be drinking again for a while. Not tonight, at least.

Comment

• I tend to stick to Vodka or Scotch when I'm drinking the hard stuff. Vodka if I want to drink alot and Scotch if I just want a glass or two.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X