No announcement yet.

NHL Playoffs, Round 2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sens coach Jacques Martin just got canned.
    What?

Comment

The big question is will Brian Burke get his contract renewed.

Saw some highlights from a press conference with him the other day. He said that the driving principle had been to keep the core of the Canucks together and just tweak around the periphery - now, he'd throw that our the window. I'm guessing that whether it's him or someone else, there's gonna be some pretty big moves by the Canucks soon.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Yeah, that worked so well the last time. Let's bring back Mike Keenan.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Yeah let's.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Watch the Sens hire Iron Mike. You want someone to light a fire under them? He'll take a blowtorch to the entire f'ing room.
            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              Yeah, that worked so well the last time. Let's bring back Mike Keenan.
              Personally, I'd entertain offers for the Sedin twins for a bag of pucks.

Comment

How big a bag?

Best MMORPG on the net: www.cyberdunk.com?ref=310845

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. -Gandhi

Comment

6/8; missed on the Flyers & the Blues.

Revised Round Two picks:

DETROIT in 6 over Calgary
                  COLORADO in 5 over San Jose

TORONTO in 6 over Philly
                  MONTREAL in 7 over Tampa Bay
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My second round picks:

DETROIT in 5 over Calgary
                    COLORADO in 6 over San Jose

PHILADEPHIA in 7 over Toronto
                    TAMPA BAY in 5 over Montreal

God Bless America.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

My Picks ( after a lousy 4 for 8 in round one)

Montreal in 6 over Tampa -- The won round one with a sub-par Theodore to start and the Ryder line will start scoring more-- they played amazing and had a lot of chances

Philly over TO in 6-- I fel a bit crazy going against belfour again after what he did to the SENS but the Leafs are a bit banged up and didn't really mount much offence in the first round--

Detroit over calgary in 7-- hate to say it but I don't know that the Flames have enough talented folks to make up for a mounting injury list

Avalanche over SJ in 5-- the Avs get stronger and stronger-- and the Sharks cannot cope
                      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Toronto goes down 3-1 against Philly.

Calgary and Detroit go in OT in a 1-1 game.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Flames burn Detroit 2-1 in OT.

Gelinas once again -- he single handedly took the puck from 3 Red Wings and then perfectly passed it.

Hopefully Simon gets well soon, it's tough playing without the #2 Forward. Though we've still won.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

damn Gelinas is just the man
                            with Iggy, Mika (Obviously), Donnovan and the likes

what a team we have, busting their asses these playoffs

Comment

Did you see the clip they showed of Gelinas in warmup?

His thighs are HUGE.

Comment

Who would have guessed that Toronto would lose to Philly and Calgary would defeat Detroit?

Where's Aggie?

Comment

Working...
                                X