Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you listening to right now?

right now i'm listening to:

aurora feat. naimee coleman - sleeping satellite (super 8 remix)
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Thanks to the glory that is Rhapsody, I'm listening to some Megadeth (Symphony of Destruction) after that on the lineup is 'Paint it Black' by the Stones.

I'm also toying with the thought of popping in my CD of the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's rendition of 'Beethoven's Last Night.'
    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Brand New - Jude Law & A Semester Abroad

"No more songs about you, after this one, I'm all done, no more, no more, no more..."
      Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

"Disraeli Gears", Cream.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Right now its Bon Jovi - Its My Life

and.............................

Now its Metallica - Whereever I May Roam
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

nothing, I'm watching the cubs pwn the pirates
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Cabaret - from the original Broadway cast recording. Title track.
              "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
              Drake Tungsten
              "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
              Albert Speer

Comment

The Boogie Pimps - someone to love

urgh.NSFW

Comment

KISS - Black Diamond
                  CSPA

Comment

Tabitha's Secret - Swing

Comment

Adagio - Next Profundis

Comment

@ Monolith. Show tunes.

Enough Cream. Time for some "Pearl" by Janis Joplin.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Janis Joplin's great. I used to love Cream, but after a while they just feel so tired. Their music just isn't that fun, you know?
                          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                          Drake Tungsten
                          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Disraeli Gears is all I have of them.
                            It's on the Essential Classic Rock list. So is Pearl.
                            So is Pet Sounds, by the Beach Boys, which will be next.

By gawd, I'm going to plan SOMETHING.

Comment

Working...
                            X