No announcement yet.

Condi Rice testifies before 9-11 commission

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trouble with raw intelligence is it all falls into place after the event.

I don't blame the Bush Administration for 9/11.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
      He could at least try and post articles from places that have pretentions of being an objective observer.
      That pretty much narrows your choices down the to the Christian Science Monitor.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        The trouble with raw intelligence is it all falls into place after the event.

I don't blame the Bush Administration for 9/11.
        I don't blame the Bush Adminstration for 9/11. They didn't carry out the attacks. I blame them for obstructing the possibilty of uncovering it while at the same time thinking the threat was so dire that they couldn't possibly risk their own lives on civilian transport.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The intelligence failure goes back long before the Bush Administration.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
            The intelligence failure goes back long before the Bush Administration.
            Yes and no. Under Clinton, things were slow. Under Bush, investigations were stopped. Under Clinton, major attacks in the US were actually foiled, such as the Millenium bombing.

Comment

CONDI FOR PRESIDENT
              I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I watched Fox News' interwiew with Lieberman and I was astonished for the fact that himself said that Condi Rice is an incredible woman- such things are never going to happen anywhere in Europe I can tell you all

I abhor John Kerry because he is and he looks like a liar and an impostor that would do anything in the world to become President, including standing with palestinians in arab-american conference meetings and supporting the building of the wall while meeting the jewish community
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                  I watched Fox News' interwiew with Lieberman and I was astonished for the fact that himself said that Condi Rice is an incredible woman- such things are never going to happen anywhere in Europe I can tell you all
                  Exactly what is remarkable here?
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Yet again a post with no substance. At least Giancarlo attempts to argue his points. The results may be hilarious, but kudos to him for trying, unlike some people.
                    His arguments are not funny, much less grounded in rationality and logic.
                    Last edited by MrFun; April 9, 2004, 14:26.
                    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                      I abhor John Kerry because he is and he looks like a liar and an impostor that would do anything in the world to become President, including standing with palestinians in arab-american conference meetings and supporting the building of the wall while meeting the jewish community

Hey, are you trying out for the Italian Fez role?
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Datajack Franit

WTF? I thought you hated republicans? I think I better go get my eyes checked... did I read right?
                        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara

Yes and no. Under Clinton, things were slow. Under Bush, investigations were stopped. Under Clinton, major attacks in the US were actually foiled, such as the Millenium bombing.
                          The failures goes right back to the Carter Administration actually.

Comment

• First news site I found with mention of the memo's release.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Here it is:

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• From that, it seems pretty evident to me that he was a bigger threat than Iraq.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X