X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornington Crescent!
    Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• We'll have to hold a poly meeting there at some point, just for the sheer hell of it
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I'd get there first, presumably.
        www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• PA come down to Northampton sometime!!

Nice sig....
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
          "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Whereabouts in London is Mornington Crescent?
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Rich, you might know the answer to this question: how much is a train ticket from Hull to King's Cross likely to set me back?

Don't laugh, I don't tend to travel on trains much.
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• A saturday day return isn't too bad...about £25 quid or something...you need to get it from either GNER or Hull Trains depending on which has the most convenient service...
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• ...I would have given you a lift Paul, but events have overtaken me in that one
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• hmmm getting back is going to be a bit of a bugger for me, latest train is at just before 9pm (from paddington) and i have to get a bus from neath back to swansea.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Can you stay over, or crash somewhere? Our latest train back is 12:11, if I remember correctly. Though not sure about Sat, since it may be earlier. Actually, I think it is
                      Smile

Comment

• dunno i've got an uncle in acton and another one in lambeth, but they've both got young families and probably wouldn't appricate me turning up there pissed at 1 in the morning
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
                          Whereabouts in London is Mornington Crescent?
                          Camden
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

• What's Camden like?
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

• Some good (and many) weird shops, some venues, according to some a good nightlife (although violence problems IIRC)... Whaleboy knows it better than me.
                              Last edited by Drogue; March 26, 2004, 12:57.
                              Smile

Comment

• Don't forget the junkies, muggers, and pickpockets.

Ah, Camden! How I don't miss it.

Prices are crap, too.
                                Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                                "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Working...
                                X