Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign in the Heavens, Your Final Final Final Warning!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy
    Mormonism and Jehovah's Witnesses are also idol religions, since they've tried to change the Word of God, but God never changes; He's still the same as He's always been.
    So why aren't you out sacrificing bulls to him?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Wait, wait... did someone actually think the articles in the original post were serious and not funny?
      I can only name two who did.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

I can only name two who did.
        I certainly didn't. It was my comical relief for the night.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov

OooooOOOOOooooH!

See, I don't hold any beliefs out of a petty vindictiveness to see those I disagree with "vanquished" and be able to do the smug little "told ya so" moment. The beauty of my beliefs is that there is no "told ya so," no gloating, no exhalting the end of the world. Everyone ends up the same, and that's worm food. Neither you nor I will know it. No last laughs.

In the meantime, I continue to get non-last-laughs at this thread.
          Actually, if he's around to tell us so, that means he wasn't taken with the other chosen during the rapture.

[nelson]ha ha! You're damned with the rest of us![/nelson]
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Dude, I'm going to make a cosmic cloud with a penis shape, which tells us all to have copious amounts of sex .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
              But I don't even believe in fallacies as I am a logical atheist, so I won't comment anymore on this joke of a thread.
              Logic? Anyone who says that a creator didn't create the universe is a complete idiot.

Look around you. What do you see?

I see a complex universe of intelligent design--a piece of artwork as a matter of fact. To say it all happened by chance even with the element of time is wishful thinking.

To say that it all happened by chance is like saying that a tornado can rip through a house and reassemble it into an F-16!!!

To create a watch you need a watchmaker.

To create a piece of music you need a composer.

To write a book, you need a writer.

To paint a painting you need a painter.

To build a house you need a carpenter.

To create a universe you need a God.

Go figure.

No, Satan doesn't fool me with his deception because I no longer have allowed him to. @ Satan!
              HAVE A DAY.
              <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
              "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
              For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Nice Guy

Logic? Anyone who says that a creator didn't create the universe is a complete idiot.
                Anyone who says that a creator created the universe is a complete idiot.

Look around you. What do you see?
                Back at you.

I see a complex universe of intelligent design--a piece of artwork as a matter of fact. To say it all happened by chance even with the element of time is wishful thinking.
                Intelligence design is the biggest piece of ****e theory I have ever heard.

To say that it all happened by chance is like saying that a tornado can rip through a house and reassemble it into an F-16!!!
                Again strawman argument. You are full of those.

To create a watch you need a watchmaker.

To create a piece of music you need a composer.

To write a book, you need a writer.

To paint a painting you need a painter.

To build a house you need a carpenter.

To create a universe you need a God.
                All a strawman argument. It doesn't mean ****.

No, Satan doesn't fool me with his deception because I no longer have allowed him to. @ Satan!
                you're sick.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• If you're going to steal bad analogies, at least get them right. It's a tornado assembling a 747, not an F-16. Changing the aircraft doesn't make it an original thought. And it's still bad logic.

And the "watchmaker" schtick is old as well, and has been thoroughly discredited. Sorry, but these "God of the Gaps" arguments are old hat.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• But all of those analogies fall back on the same premise... a strawman argument. Weak at best.

Comment

• Yep, the responses by the non-christians in this thread are definitely fulfilling prophecy.

With the passing of time evil manifest itself in a different way. And in this age, evil is manifesting itself exactly as Bible said it would in the last days.

Keep looking up!
                      HAVE A DAY.
                      <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
                      "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
                      For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

Comment

• Toast
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                        X