Clear All

sorry...

, here's the pic....
    Attached Files
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
    George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
      That's a flattering picture of Stronach. Kim Campbell was hotter.
      You're kidding, right?
      Attached Files
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

So, that's a butt ugly photo of Campbell. Try the one where she was (supposedly) topless.

Then go back and read the second paragraph of my post.
        "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
          So, that's a butt ugly photo of Campbell. Try the one where she was (supposedly) topless.

Then go back and read the second paragraph of my post.
          t-topless?? I'm going to have the night-terrors again for sure!
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

...and I strategically left the second paragraph out of my reply.

Comment

Left wing girls win with both hands tied behind their backs...

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                Left wing girls win with both hands tied behind their backs...

Hehe... I was wondering how long it would take for someone to make a remark about that
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Mrs. Bush is pretty cute.

Comment

Verto, LOVE the avatar!!
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

I'm thinking of changing my SN to TheReagan or AntiSava.

Whaddya think?

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Must... kill... Jac de Molay...

...burn... at... stake!

Verto--we agree on that, Laura Bush is an attractive middle-aged woman, no doubt. Not exactly a politican herself, though.

Michigan's governor Jennifer Granholm isn't too bad either... I'm too lazy to pic hunt at the moment, however.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Don't know if this counts as "political" but Queen Rania kicks all their azzes.
                            Attached Files
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

And a Queen to boot .

Comment

Louise Gade, Mayor of the city of Århus, the 2nd largest city in Denmark.

Naturally she belongs to my party, Venstre.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X