I'm on drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shawnmmcc
    Oncle Boris - shame on you . At 16 and smitten it's just as real as adult love, if not more so . If she acknowledges his prescence, he's a goner. We'll just hope it ends gently.
    She's more than acknowledged my presence, and I'm more than gone

EDIT: though if she kisses me, I'll probably turn into a puddle on the floor

Comment

The best drug.

Comment

Another bonus is that suddedly 90% of the songs ever written now apply to you.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed that, it was weird

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
            EDIT: though if she kisses me, I'll probably turn into a puddle on the floor
            What, no smooches yet?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

We want photos

And nothing's better than to have someone cry from happyness because of something that you said
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Never forget this important fact: deep down in their hearts women are evil.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

This thread makes me smile and feel warm and fuzzy
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Let me get this straight, you do #1 with her? You are way way tooo kinky for my tastes, but to each his own. Do #1 and #3 happen while she's driving you to school? Geez, I certainly wouldn't want to sit next to you in home room period.
                    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

This whole thread:
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Ah, good one Skywalker...

Imran is trying to help - because the first time a relationship ends it hurts like nothing you've had before...

Good or bad, nothing lasts forever.

So enjoy it while it lasts! Good luck!
                        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

I'm not sure Skywalker is making out. He seems only to be in love for now.
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

hash > love
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Dude, real drugs (alcohol is a drug) are better .
                              Yeah, Skywalker, my advice to you would be to go ahead and develop a nice pot habit now so that way when you guys DO breakup, it won't be a complete loss.

Remember, weed will never break up with you, and therefore can never hurt you. It'll only get you hiiiiiiiiiiiiigh....

Comment

Re: I'm on drugs

Originally posted by skywalker
                                They're called "pheremones", and the high is generally called "love". Why didn't anyone tell me being a teenager was so much fun? I don't want it to end, ever. Strangely, I can act normal with my friends and with her, but when I lie down on my bed I just sort of sit there and smile and feel warm and fuzzy.
                                Enjoy it as long as it lasts

BTW, how did you get the girl, did you ask "Hey baby, would you like to see my avatar?"
                                Blah

Comment

Working...
                                X