• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's more comfortable this way.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

It slows your PC down
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

yes I am still using Windows 98

I have my games that require a CD seperated from games that I can run without putting the CD in (you know those special little patches we can't talk about- yes I paid for every single game on my desktop). I know there is a way to do this for Planescape, but it's more trouble than its worth.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          It slows your PC down
          how does it slow your computer down? does that apply to win98 as well?

Comment

win 98
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

although I will be getting my new computer Monday. It will have Win XP on it I believe.

I may run a duel install of my OS's if I can't get my older games such as Fallout and Planescape to work.

Comment

Here's mine. State of the art Win98 with taskbar on auto-hide.
                Attached Files
                Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Reduced from 1152X864...
                  Attached Files
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Win 2000... still not ready to commit to XP, as was mentioned above, not sure if everything I've got is supported yet.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i like art more than crappy cgi fantasy landscapes
                        Attached Files
                        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                        Drake Tungsten
                        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                        Albert Speer

Comment

I like CGI fantasy landscape over crappy art that looks like it was drawn on a napkin with crayons.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

sw99:

Comment

Apparently, Asher has a compulsion, bordering on the obsessive, to praise and hold in adulation, all of Earth's most boring things.
                                "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                                Drake Tungsten
                                "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                                Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                                X