This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good on you for being faithful.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by self biased
      if anyone's got a claim to miss lazuli, it's me. i'm the one slaving away, talking to these beautiful girls (although only talking to Gia is actual work these days)... and you guys sit there and fap yourselves silly. that being said...

[annabelle]

For starters this thread was just brought to my attention so I have yet to post save a few years ago. To self biased I try to talk to girls online but i have no frickin clue where to meet people. My only outlet thus far are chatrooms and I wont even attempt to say how I dislike them ESPECIALY Yahoo rooms. So if you could suggest something I would be greatfull. Props on Lazuli and to do my part this is a girl I met about a year ago (the only yahoo success story or story for that matter) and I know from experience how not talking to someone for extended periods of time can ruin the mood. I'm bad with making up names so Ill call her miss canada.
      Attached Files
      ONE OF US
      ONE OF US
      JOIN US we are the Freaks
      YOU CANNOT RESIST

Comment

• Gee... WAY over the 500 post limit... start a new one guys.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X