No announcement yet.

Bush poll numbers plummeting; Kerry beats Bush 53-42

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice try. A common tactic for the failing: Ask how it can be, and then make the solution "off limits".
    Sorry, but the US is going to either have to launch a long term operation or lose a HUGE amount of "prestige" that it really doesn't have.
    And this is just in Iraq. 5K insurgents? Maybe.....
    But in another nations, not only would the initial war be harder (as most of the troops wouldn't run away The US can hardly claim that the victory was because of its military power ) but the insurgency would be longer and uglier.
    Keep staying in your little world where fascism reigns supreme, because it's obvious your not ready for reality
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
      Nice try. A common tactic for the failing: Ask how it can be, and then make the solution "off limits".
      Sorry, but the US is going to either have to launch a long term operation or lose a HUGE amount of "prestige" that it really doesn't have.
      And that is what it has been doing...

Keep staying in your little world where fascism reigns supreme, because it's obvious your not ready for reality
      I'm not fascist.

You are hopeless. I don't know why I bother. Nothing more than a troll.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Polls this far in advance are a bad indication. Kerry has not been the subject of strong attack and has not yet had many negatives revealed. Still, I would point out Clinton and Reagan both had worse numbers at this point in there first term, and Dukakis was also far ahead of Bush I at this point.
        "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

And that is what it has been doing...

And it's REALLY working, isn't it Fezzie?

I'm not fascist.

Yeah yeah....

You are hopeless. I don't know why I bother. Nothing more than a troll.

I'm not the hopeless one. I hate to admit it, but the capitalistvcommunist debates here have kind of nudged me a little more right.....
          Could anyone ever change your mind? Nope

Comment

You are such a troll.. no wonder everybody ignores you.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Fez
              You are such a troll.. no wonder everybody ignores you.
              Yep....see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
              Sorry Fez, but your attempts at diversion get you nowhere Debate the issue or bow out gracefully

Comment

This is a fun thread!

"Yes it is"

"No it isn't"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No! You're a moron!"

"Yes it is! ...and you're the moron!"

"Fascist!"

"Communist!"

hehe... Apolyton in a microcosm.

jon.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Yep....see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.
                  Sorry Fez, but your attempts at diversion get you nowhere Debate the issue or bow out gracefully
                  You are hilarious...

Comment

joncha
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The only difference is that Fezzie isn't the one trolling....he's the one chomping
                      Though I will admit, he was so beaten in this debate

Comment

The only difference is that Fezzie isn't the one trolling....he's the one chomping
                        No I wasn't.

Comment

well you aren't going to win any arguments or debates with "no..." "get a grip" "you're a moron"... etc...

I think Fez is intelligent enough to debate rationally... I just would like to see it. For instance, he should have brought up the point that polling, while sometimes accurate, can be error prone. And opinions could change.

see Fez... try actually countering someone's point with a point of your own. It's entertaining to watch you rant... but I'd much rather read your opinions and understand your point of view.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            well you aren't going to win any arguments or debates with "no..." "get a grip" "you're a moron"... etc...
                            Obviously.
                            Sava...I'm trolling him
                            Using his own words against him....I think it's been VERY effective

see Fez... try actually countering someone's point with a point of your own. It's entertaining to watch you rant... but I'd much rather read your opinions and understand your point of view.
                            Sava.....Why are you acting compassionate?

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

I think Fez is intelligent enough to debate rationally... I just would like to see it. For instance, he should have brought up the point that polling, while sometimes accurate, can be error prone. And opinions could change.

I can debate rationally about hot guys... That's what I got on my mind right now. Not politics. So I'll pull out of this one.

I also said I am going to wait because the election is 10 months away.

Comment

Obviously.
                                Sava...I'm trolling him
                                Using his own words against him....I think it's been VERY effective
                                eek that was directed at fez not u

Sava.....Why are you acting compassionate?
                                i love u maryjane... she'll come by, to get me high... i love u mary jane
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X